Thread: Symptoms gone?

Default Symptoms gone?

Hello Everyone,

I am some where between 8 to 9wks atm and it seems what little pregnancy symptoms I did have, have now gone for the last 4 days.So far I have had bouts of streaking from 4 wks (this occurs every 4 days or so and is not much). My boobs have not been that sore only off and on, but last week they were sore all week. For the last few days I have not had that pregnancy tiredness either. As far as m/s goes I only have had a few bouts of mild nausea, and atm I can't really say that I have that either. The only symptoms I have is that I can't be bothered to eat (although I do), I still have plenty of cm (sorry TMI) and my sciatica has returned (I got this from 20 wks with my last pregnancy).

After all that information - Has anyone else experienced quite a fews days where symptoms have gone? This pregnancy has been so hard so far with the spotting and my hcg levels rising slowly, I feel like I am waiting for a m/c to happen and it is playing around with my head.

this is my first day of feeling no symptoms after quite strong symptoms but i am also between 8 - 9 weeks.... i am absolutely freaking out.... i am kinda hoping to get in with the dr to get a referal for a scan as thats what ppl have suggested unless i start feeling sick again.... we saw heart beat at 6 weeks but nothing makes me feel better.... i am probably not helping u at all but i just wanted to say i am here i and i am feeling similar.... fingers crossed for both of us

Thanks Noni for your support all the best for your doc's apt. I had a scan at 6.5wks and there was a heart beat there as well. Hope you feel really sick in the morning (in the nicest way).

lol same for you... in the nicest way possible... its funny how we worry when we are not sick but when we are we complain lol

JoJo Guest

Hey all, I fully recommend having scans for piece of mind. I had quite a few weeks of bleeding from about weeks 6-9 and had a scan at 6.5 weeks and also 8.5 weeks to check. So reassuring to see the h/bs. Someone had told me once that having u/s were bad for the pregnancy and could cause damage but I checked with OB and he said the ones we use just to check fetus and hb etc are all fine and safe so that reassured me.

how are u feeling now bekz???? i found my symptoms have come back... i dunno if i should be happy or sad about it lol have u felt anything since loosing ur symptoms? even just a little tenderness or tiredness that u maybe dismissed?