Thread: Tan In A Bottle

KellyF Guest

Default Tan In A Bottle

Hi All,

I'm 7 weeks pregnant and I was wondering if it is safe to use fake tan from a bottle?

If so, which brands are safe/r or if not, are there any "natural" fake tanners available?

Going for a weekend away at the end of the week and my legs still look like winter legs! I'm not crazy enough to sun or solarium tan - pregs or not!

Thanks

Hmmm... :-k not sure on that one! I used two different sorts while PG thought, didn't even think about that to be honest....

KellyF Guest

Thanks for your reply Christy.

What brands did you use? Did you go "streaky"?

It doesn't seem to be one of those products that everyone knows "you must stay away from" ie pate or xray machines etc. So I am guessing it can't be too bad. :-k

Does anyone else have any views on this matter?

Kelly, I dont really know, although I havent heard anyone saying not to use it.

The best one, i cant remember what it is called is relatively new out, it is a foam, that goes on with a tint so you can see where you have put so you end up with no streaks at all.

Just ask at chemist or priceline or wherever you get it, they will tell you which one it is. might be neutroegna, not sure