Thread: Are these pains normal?

Default Are these pains normal?

Hi all

I've been feeling little pains every now then the past 2 days (going through these forums they sound like the normal stretching pains you all are feeling) but today I've been getting pains in my hip bones. Are these normal?

I'm probably just overly concerned because I MCd last year. I'm 5w1d today.

Nella.

April 2006 [7 wks]
    January 18 2007

Hi Nella,

I have been getting funny pains too.......... when I wake up my hips hurt! That can last all day.... I think that this expected though it makes me nervous too xxxx

Thanks
    Makes me feel better knowing its just not me.
    I'm thinking of getting my dr to check my hcg levels next time I go back for a few days... just to make sure I'm such a worrier lol

I really can understand you being so worried, but I think you can rest easy on this one, it sounds completely normal. The hip (and everything else) pain only gets worse! It took me quite awhile to get out of bed this morning LOL!

If you are really worried get your Dr to monitor your HCG levels. Are you having an early u/s?

I'm hoping to have an early us in 2 weeks. I'm going to call my doctor on Tuesday to see if my results are back yet & get another BT so I can get the HCG levels checked. Just to make sure. It's hard to relax once you've lost as you probably already know.
    I've just been reading the pregnant after loss forum. It seems like a good place to be right about now.

Yes Nella, coma and join us! Once you get to know everyone it's geat fun! And so nice to be amongst people who understand if you're having a stress-out. Being pg after a loss really is different, and all the girls in there understand that. And we manage to have some laughs along the way too

Everyone is different, but I would say that i'm finding things alot easier now. Probably from about 14 weeks. I'm now really enjoying my pg now, and can't wait to have our baby!

Good luck, and come and join us in PAML.