Thread: Unbearable breast pain...

Default Unbearable breast pain...

My breast are HUGE..... Im 6 weeks tomorrow and they are soooooo sore never felt anything like it.. If i lie on my side for two long a roll over and they kill me it is disturbing my sleep... They feel bruised sort of IYKWIM ...Im thinking maybe if i wear a bra to bed.. Im wearing bras with no underwire cos wire kills me... Is anyone else having pain this bad??

Are you taking a multi vitamin at all?
    vitamin B6 will help a lot but thats incorporated in a multi. I take blackmores and it helps a lot

Hi Jane

I did with DS but not till about 16 weeks...The worst for me was I was going up the coast to see mum and all of a sudden I started leaking. I was only 24 weeks. lol. We had to stop at a service station to get tissues. lol

Hope you feel better soon

Hi Jane
    My boobs doubled in size very quickly and were extremely painful - it hurt when i was driving and went down a pothole!!

Now at 13+wks they are still sore when I run and when I take my bra off but not so much. I think it is them just getting ready for breast feeding.

Hope they ease off soon. Get yourself a maternity bra as they give great support and are softer material.

oh yeah, mine hurt so badly I couldn't put my arms by my side. Wearning a bra hurt, not wearing one hurt, lifting anything at all hurt. Slicing things, anything where my arm touched my breast it hurt bad. At first I thought I just had PMS really bad, all made sense when I got my surprise BT result lol.

They settled down around 9 weeks and just hurt occaisonly, especially nipple area. Hang in there, all strong symptoms!

Oh that sounds just like mine girls.. Sometimes just walking with bra on hurts let alone running or jumping... Danni im taking blackmores breastfeeding/pregnancy tablets so are they the ones??? Hopefully it will get better.. Oh and nipples if its cold they hurt and are huge no problems with inverted nipples for me...

Missy lol at leaking thats a bit freaky...

Wore a bra to bed quite early (7wks I think) with DD - weird as this time round only mild tenderness. Still gotta remember to hold them when I roll over tho!! LOL!!