Thread: Uterus pain after sex

Default Uterus pain after sex

I have been experiencing mild-cramping pains in my uterus area during and after I have intercourse

Its not a very agonizing pain, however, it feels like my whole uterus is being pushed up and down inside me, causing a discomfort feeling in my abdominal area

Afterward my uterus/abdominal area seems to ache and feel cramped up for atleast 30 mins- 1 hour

I have spoke to my doc, and she said its fine having intercourse during pregnancy.
    But it has me a little worried as to whether or not these cramps and pains are normal?

( we arent doing it heaps rough or anything. And its only sometime that it feels really bad. Usually when we go longer without sex and then have it.)

i have experienced cramps and discomfort after intercourse as well... if the doctor says it's normal i wouldn't worry about it too much.... mine went away after a little while...

the same thing happens to me.. and from what ive heard its completely normal. so dont stress too much about it.. only worry if theres bleeding I'd say.

My hubby works away at the mines so i have to wait a week til we have sex which is long enough to make it uncomfortable the first couple of times.. i just remind him he needs to take it easy hehe

Thats it, we dont do it too 'extreme'...
    However he is quiet large in that area (and i swear im not saying that to gloat), and it was never really a problem post pregnancy, however i think it may be causing discomfort moreso now, because my uterus is expanding.

Last night I had a very sharp shooting pain that went straight up inside me, it hurt that much i had to lie down and take a deep breath til it went.

I have a doc appointment end of the week, maybe i should just ask and be sure it isnt anything too drastic.