Thread: VERY sore BBs

Default VERY sore BBs

I know it's a normal symptom of being pregnant, but they are just SO sore It seems to be OK during the day but as soon as I take my bra off I'm in agony

Does anyone have any ideas of what I can do about it? Should I just have a (soft) bra on all the time?? They were already quite large so not sure if this has got anything to do with it, but they're already getting bigger and a lot more dense :shock:

Hiya

I had the same thing early on- and it comes and goes from time to time now also.

The only thing I could do was to sleep with a bra or some sort of top on- like one of those singlets with support. My boobs were huge before i got pg, so when they started to get bigger and change early on there was no way i could sleep without wearing something... they were just always sore and in the way.

so try a comfy bra or singlet top as that might help.
    Mine got better after a while, but i still wear something to bed- even if its just a t-shirt or normal singlet as the nipples are soooooooooooo sensitive now!!

good luck

I hope they start to feel better soon as there is nothing worse. I am quite large as well (G cup) but I find the opposite, I cannot wait to take off my bra as I feel it is constricting even tho I am in soft maternity bras. My boobs do feel like swinging pendulums though and am sure it is not the most attractive look! SInglet tops with builtin support are a great alternative to bras tho.

My boob's ached night and day at the beginning of my pg. I slept in a bra and had DH give me a gentle massage every night and that helped alot. I was wearing underwire, but then that started to irritate me so had to buy some soft cup bra's.

Hope your pain eases soon.

angel_eyes Guest

I kept my bra on until the minute I went to bed, after lying down for a while it felt better.

I sleep with a crop top on - I have fairly big boobs 16DD and i find that if i take my bra off to hop in the shower i actually have to rest my arm under my boobs so they can sit on my arm - they just feel so heavy.... For the first 12 weeks if my DH came anywere near them i would of cut his hands of..... I was evil :evil: !!!! hehehe

It seamed to disapear as quickly as it came. Hope it goes away for you.

Jacci

You may be better off in a soft cup bras as it's better for the breast that the tissue isn't constricted. I ended up taking the underwire out of a couple of old bras that were almost had it and I bought a cheap soft cup bra too. I didn't buy maternity bras till late in the PG as I was too small for them lol!

Thanks for the tips guys. Looks like a soft cup bra is the order of the day

The strangest thing is, during the day they don't hurt with the bra on, but I'm in agony as soon as I take it off