Thread: Viable pregnancy or not????

nicole&nadi Guest

Default Viable pregnancy or not????

Hi all, Iam going through a stressful time waiting to see if my pregnancy is viable or not. I had artifical insemination on the 12th of November, the cycle has been Clomid induced. On the 29th of November 17 days post insemintion my HCG was 30, I had a short bleed at this time which although different to a normal period I thought was my period. I then had a repeat HCG on 3rd of December which was 184. I then had a repeat on the 6th of December and this was 540. My Doctors have all been very negative about the chances of this being a viable pregnancy. The reason they state is due to the inital low HCG of 30 on day 17 and also the bleed. Has anyone else experienced this. The Doctor said I had a 2% chance of continuing to a normal pregnancy. Thanks for any help or feed back you can offer, from Nicole

hi nic.
    i know nothing at all about your situation but will say big hugs to you and i hope it all turns out ok for you.

nikki

Hi Nicole,

Like Nikki I can't give you any advice except to try to stay as positive as possible. Are you going to keep getting the bloods done?
    I'm [-o< that everything works out for you and this bubs. :bluestick: inkstick: your way.

Hi Nicole,
    I'm sorry I dont have any answers for you myself, but maybe if you post your question in the TTC or long term TTC threads, you may get some more helpful answers, as I know there are a few girls who are on Clomid as well.
    Goodluck, I [-o< that everything turn out well in the end.