thread: Watched birthing videos on youtube! :P

Apr 2009
    Cowra, NSW

Watched birthing videos on youtube! :P

Oh my goodness, lol

On saturday, me and DP were very bored, so i joined youtube and looked up birthing videos.

WOW, i must say it was an eye opener,...
    Not scary, but just amazing...

a lot of videos on unassisted home births and water births.

I cried so much, it really is such a beautiful thing, im so excited and cant wait to have my bubba now

Dec 2007
    Victoria

They are pretty amazing!

If you want to see something truly inspiring though....Painless Childbirth Using AHHH Meditation

Yes it is real Wish Id seen it before I gave birth!

May 2007
    Home

Lime slice i just watched that video
    O... M... G

That woman is incredible!!!!!!

Dec 2007
    Victoria

How inspirational is that?
    And ANYONE can do that with the right help

Nov 2008
    Perth

Hi Girls! I really recommend watching Ricki Lake's 'The business of being born' - a fabulous documentary on childbirth and the benefits of 'natural' (ie drug free) deliveries.

Sep 2008

def agree. i watched Ricki Lakes DVD at the hospital birth centre when i was there last and then went to youtube and just typed in waterbirth.
    so many amazing videos, it makes me cry it just looks so wonderful.

Apr 2009

Wink

Can't bring myself to watch any birthing videos yet to chicken at this point. Thinking the least I know the better

Nov 2008
    Perth

Can't bring myself to watch any birthing videos yet to chicken at this point. Thinking the least I know the better
    Don't be too scared hon, I think you'd be quite surprised at how 'not-scary' they are. I actually think the more you know the better when it comes to pregnancy and birth. I've learnt so much since falling pregnant and I feel so prepared for the birth now, no matter which direction it takes me.

Feb 2009

I remember when I was having my first, the ladies at the chemist sent home a birth video with my XH and I..... I was sooooo tired I slept through the whole thing.

Wish I could do that with labour too! LOL.

Dec 2007
    Victoria

Have a look at the link i posted hon- bit couldn't be any less scary If you didn't know she was giving birth you wouldn't know lol

mags!

Apr 2009

I'll eventual pluck up the courage ..