Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: We made it!!!!!

Talking We made it!!!!!

ok here is what i propose.....

I have seen soooo many of you mummys to be so scared and nervous especially in the first trimester. So i am making this thread for pregnant 1st trimesterers (i dont know if thats a word) to have a little celebration everytime they pass a milestone! these being something like "ive made it to week 5" etc etc etc anything that u have done in the first trimester and are proud of, post it in here!

I then encourage everyone on this site (yes that means even you!) to cheer these girls along! It will take i whole 2 seconds out of your day to tell them how well they are doing.

Who would like to start it off?????

Great Idea Hollye! I know I am just out of the first Trimester but it would have been great to have a topic where you could share your milestones specifically!

Can I be the first to say CONGRATS to everyone in their first trimester and hang in there cause I thought the 2ww was bad, the 12 week wait is much harder so I encourage you all to think positive and smile a lot and rub your belly a lot and before you know it you will reach your 12 week scan and see your bubs bundgie jumping from the cord!

yesterday i was 6 weeks and had a scan and saw the heart beat, got to 6 weeks , now to get to 7.

Yay for me I made it past 8 weeks when I had my m.c last time!!!!

Congrats bettyboop!!!!

excellent thought Holly!!

Evey week is a milestone in its self! Even now I am ever so glad to see the weeks ticking over and on Sundays (the day my week ticks over) DH and I have a mini cellebration!

Congrats to all - no matter how far you are - you have all done so very well!!
    Kate
    Last edited by Jakabella; July 18th, 2008 at 04:02 PM.

Yippie girls! you realise you only have 4 weeks till you get to your 12 week milestone and how quick has it gone already! By then almost all risk of mc is gone! You deserve a treat!

Great thread!!

Well done girls who have posted!!! Congrats!

YAY for me too!! I've made it to 12 weeks and beyond..... very first pregnancy after an early miscarriage back in November.....& 8mths ttc....

It's such a great feeling to be over the 12 week mark!!! and to see our beautiful baby at our 12week scan yesterday!!! check out the pic!

Renstar,
    Wow girl what a gorgeous baby you are making there. The pic looks great! And you can see the little button nose! Ohh how cute!

Hi to all you lovely ladies! what a beautiful idea to have a thread like this! the first tri can be a scary and silent time as not everyone knows that you are growing a little person! and getting your head around the fact that YES! i am in fact really truly pregnant and this time next year i will have a baby in the house! can be so exhilarating! congratulations to you all!

I only found out i was pg with Leila 6 weeks along and it was over the xmas/new year period, so i had loads of guilt as i thought about all the champers i had!!
    then, every week became a milestone and i remember finding it really difficult to not look at the approaching week in my pregnancy book as i wanted to savour it...most of the time i caved in! LOL! and then i would quickly skip to somewhere like week 17 (when i was going on a holiday) to see how far along bubs would be...LOL!

big big belly rubs to all those bellies getting ready to grow! now is a great time to start getting whole body massages off loved ones...he he he!

Bettyboop - 6 weeks!! thats fantastic!!! cant wait to hear u get to 7 weeks!

Sarajane - OMG!!! i cant believe ur that far along already! u have done a great job!!! also waiting for your next milestone!!! wooooo!!!!

Renstar - Where has all the time gone???? Cant believe your past 12 weeks already thats awsome to hear about your scan and what a beautiful bubba!!! Keep at it girl ur doing a great job!!

mwah to u all xoxo

Yay for all you girls and your milestones

SaraJane - that's great getting past the point of your m/c. I'm so looking forward to that myself.

Renstar - It only seems like the other day that I found out you were 8w. How exciting!

My short-term goal is to reach my AF due date. I'm an early tester, and am only 10 or 11 DPO at the mo. Hmm, guess I'd better update my sig

Ohhhh Hollye, great idea! I remember how stressed I was during our first trimester. I had a little bit of bleeding and felt like my world was crashing down. Raced to the doc and everything was fine but I had never wanted anything so badly in my life and the thought of losing my little one cut me in half. I know how exciting it is to read each new week. I used to skip forward too!! Hehehehe. I'm so excited for you girls. Having a baby is one of the most amazing experiences a woman can ever go through. My DD is sleeping on my tummy as I type and every time I see her I feel such pride and adoration. The amount of stress, sickness and secrecy of the first trimester is so worth it. I'm currently in my TWW for our second. Never thought I'd contemplate having a baby so soon but am ready. Fingers crossed!! I'm wishing you all happy and healthy pregnancies. Each week really is a milestone and each deserves to be celebrated. You are all amazing ladies and isn't it just the best when you think "oh my god, I'm growing a little human being with my body!!!" to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

treetops - 10-11 DPO is still an acomplishment!!! every minute that goes by is!!! welldone hun!!

hi all, well i am 5 weeks YAY!! next mini goal is 7 weeks cause thats when my first scan is!

Hi all I'm 5 weeks pregnant and 3 days, Finally have sticky bubba #3. We lost one last month. Are numbers went from 47 to 138!!!

YA babyfever you numbers are great!! come join us in march buddies thread!

Smile

Congratulations to all of you and welldone! I know that it can be very scary upto the 12 week mark, but you'll be there before you know it!
    Hollye what a wonderful idea!
    Snoopea

Hollo - 5 weeks already thats FANTASTIC!!!! not too long before ur first scan!! u go girl

Babyfever - wooohooooo ur numbers are awsome!!! few more days and ur already half way to 12 weeks! good work! Im so happy for u!!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast