Thread: What do I do? warning TMI

Default What do I do? warning TMI

OMG I am in absolute agony. Had to do a poo which is a every 3 day occurence now instead of the normal daily. I tell no word of a lie I felt like I passed a bowling ball. I was sweating shaking and screaming and thought I was going to pop a vein in my forehead.By the end of it I was bleeding and in shock. Now i can barely sit and Im in so much pain that I feel like crying. Is there anything I can take that I havent tried?
    I have tried metamucil but am having trouble stomaching liquids at the moment
    prunes make me vomit, I eat sooooo much fruit already as thats all I can stomach after about 5pm.
    I am sorry if I have offended anyone by the graphic nature of this post but I am really traumatised by the whole situation.

I would recommend seeing your doctor tomorrow he may be able to prescribe a mild laxative for you.

Love :hbeat:

Have you tried drinking plenty of water too. I also get like this and have changed to fibre plus cereal and have tried to up my water intake. I can go for days without going and I just end up looking 6 months pg rather than 4. Failing this maybe you should see your GP or Chemist for a laxative.

Take care
    Trish

Melinda Guest

Oh Kayla, you poor thing. I'm sorry I don't have anything else to suggest to you, but I think what Kathryn mentioned about going to your Doctor to see if there is something they can do is worth a try.

Good luck matey.

Oh Kayla I know how you feel! I know that Durolax is ok. I had this okayed by my OB. But warning I took two before going to bed and by the morning everything was moving alright, but I got really bad stomach pains for about an hour before. It freaked me out abit and I decided I couldn't take them again.

I too couldn't keep the metimucil down. I found that I just had to wait it out until the M/S went away. Then I was able to keep more liquid down, which allowed things to move better. I got a second lot of constipation at the start of the third trimester. It was worse. I had the bleeding etc, like yourself. I would take the metimucil, drink 3 litres of water and eat bran for breakfast.

You may have Hemmoriods, which is common in pregnancy, which would be causing the bleeding and pain. You may need to see your GP if it gets to bad. He can give you some cream or something like that to ease the pain.

Good luck! I know how awful it is.

Debbie Lee Guest

I am with ya Kayla!
    I have tried the metamucil and it does work but drinking so much liquid at once is rather difficult. I can't stomach cereal (yuuueark!) at the moment and I too eat a lot of fruit.
    I find that when I have a milo I have an easier time at the loo! Mind you, I HEAP on the milo (Neil thinks I am mad) but it is definitely a tastier way of getting the fibre in,
    I am going to mention it to my Dr. next time I see him (esp. if it gets worse) but I know what you mean about feeling like you are passing a bowling ball. Perhaps it is a prelude to the birth? Preparing us for the agony (which I am sure is 1000 times worse??) 8-[
    Hope you "get regular" soon