Thread: What a great idea this site is!!

Default What a great idea this site is!!

I just wanted to say how fantastic it is that something like this site exists.

I have just found out I am pregnant ( well it feels like just - I'm 10 weeks today) and have been a bit down about not really having many people to talk to about it as all of my family and friends are in Vic and i'm in QLD. But this has shown me how wonderfully even 'strangers' can support and help eachother out with a nice word now and then.

I'm glad I found it.

Cindy

Hey Cindy

Why don't you pop into the August thread, all of the girls are fantastic & are going through the same things as you are so you get plenty of support!

Hi Cindy

Welcome to BellyBelly and Congratulations on your pregnancy. I look forward to reading how you are progressing.

Love :smt049

Thanks guys!!!

Sarah,
    You mention going to the August part of the forum, how the heck do I get there though?

Cindy

HERE is the August thread To find it next time, it's second from the top of the list in Pregnancy - First Trimester.

thanks!!!

Hi Cindy, :smt006

Welcome to BB and the 1st ti thread. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope you have a H & H pg.

Take Care

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

Debbie Lee Guest

Hi Cindy,
    Congrats again!
    I totally agree with you about this site. I told my Dr. about it and he had a little giggle about the name but I really want to spread the word because I have learnt so much just from chatting to the lovely people here. I really think it's important to inform ourselves about our bodies and what it happening during this time in our lives and how best to do that than share our experiences. At least we have a better idea of what to expect (or not to expect in the case of the 1st Drs appointment, ).

Welcome and enjoy your time here!