Thread: when did people find out

Default when did people find out

hi just wondering when people found out they were pregnant at how many weeks were you? thanks

Hi,

I was 3wks, pushing 4wks. My dr was really negative when i went to confirm, he said its a very early BFP and i'll prob miscarriage.........*huh she says - at 6months pregnant*.

thanks mybear
    with my first i feel pregant staight away, and we have been trying for 2 1/2 weeks and i am getting signs that i may be pregant. i have sore boobs, and lots of cramping which i never get. fingers crossed

Pretty sure I was about 5-6 weeks with both. O

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Coz I did IVF, I found out at 3 weeks and 6 days, or 13dpo. Got a reading of 73 HCF that day, which is a good, definite +ve.

The problm with early detection is of course the first few weeks until you can do the hb scan at 7 weeks goes soooooo slowly. But the upside is that you get to modify your life and take care of yourself and baby from early on!

love
    sushee

I found out about 5 days before my period was due... went to the dr right on my due date- we had had 4 BFP's by then so there wasnt much doubt....

jaggard Guest

With DD it was 4 wks 5 days (I'd done so many tests prior but didn't get a +ve till then)

With DS it was 4 wks and 3 days (I think). Same thing I tried to test early and got -ve.

I now know not to bother testing till after AF as I'm just wasting pg tests.

I found out when I was about 5wks along... a very unexpected surprise!!

I found out at 10 dpo, which if my maths is right is 3weeks 6 days.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I'm sure there is a poll on this somewhere, will have to do some searching. I found out at 5.5weeks with Marisa as she was a surprise package, but Elijah I tested at 9DPO 8-[ and got a faint positive in a Discover Early test.

My sister on the other hand, is almost four weeks and can't get a BFP by test so has had a blood test, despite having very strong pregnancy symptoms - so just goes to show the body works in mysterious ways!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

angel_eyes Guest

I think I was 4 weeks when I found out.

i found out at 4 1/2 weeks. my period was 2 days late and i tested then, so i guess 4w2d is the exact answer

kerry Guest

XP told me I was pg at about 3 1/2w, bfp at 4w3d GP confirmed at 5w1d...

I found out at 11.5 weeks

I found out at 4 weeks 2 days with a HPT. Never had it confirmed because my doctor said there was no point as the HPT's these days are so accurate.

I found out on a HPT at 4 weeks 2 days (when my period was past due), but I made myself wait until then to test.

Really, I *knew* from just after I conceived, I dreamt about it a couple of times out of the blue and I had been getting a couple of symptoms from just before my period was due. The HPT was really just to confirm for DP!

Like Delta, my GP didn't bother to do another test as he said HPTs were so accurate.

thanks for that i think i may be pregnant but i would only be 2.5 weeks i am going to wait to see if AF is late and then do a test, i have a few signs that i may be so fingers crossed

good luck kelly - hope that you are right!!!