Thread: When did you first start getting PG symptoms?

Default When did you first start getting PG symptoms?

Hi all,

I'm just curious to see when everyone got their first PG symptoms and maybe what they were?

Hi Jenn

With Kameron I didn't know I was pregnant, and my symptoms looking back when i found out I was, were dizziness if I stood up too quick and extreme tiredness. I was a bridesmaid at my best friends wedding and 2 days before the wedding when we were having dress alterations done, she said to me "where did you get your boobs from"

With Lachlan I had a few days of nausea and threw up once. Apart from that not much else

Love :hbeat:

Hey Jenn,

With this pg and the last one I started getting symptoms as early as maybe 15-16DPO. Main ones were sore nipples and headaches, with slight nausea following not long after that.

There also is a sticky thread in 1st tri about pg symptoms which you might find some more info in.

Good luck!

Oh just to add with this pg I also noticed an increase in creamy cm from right after O.

Hi Jenn... my first symptoms were at 8 weeks PG with m/s... I only realised I was PG before that was that I missed a period...

As Jak was an IVF baby, I knew when I was pregnant, but the only early symptom that I had was just being really, really tired, and I also had some bad headaches, but I never found out that it was normal (the headaches) until I read it on this iste someplace!

I found out I was PG when I was about 5 weeks along.
    I had been having symptoms for the previous two weeks... - extreme tiredness, headaches, extra hungry, and had already started gaining weight. My hormones also went haywire and I was very, very emotional (almost psychotic I swear!!!LOL)

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I found out I was pregnant at 5.5 weeks with Marisa, morning sickness crept in from there. This time, I had reflux early on (I so knew I was pregnant right then!) but it stopped soon after, only to come back later!, and I had no other morning sickness or anything untill 11 weeks. It was heaven but made up for the weeks I missed without it!!!
    Kelly xx

Creator of BellyBelly.com.au, doula, writer and mother of three amazing children
    Author of Want To Be A Doula? Everything You Need To Know
    Follow me in 2015 as I go Around The World + Kids!
    Forever grateful to my incredible Mod Team and many wonderful members who have been so supportive since 2003.

I can't really remember back to the first two. Last time I was pregnant I had the itchiest boobs and nipples, they were driving me insane. We had been trying for a while but at the time when it happened my gf's baby had just passed away so I thought nothing of it. I was too busy with her. With this bub I had nothing until probably around 9 weeks or so. I was convinced I may not even be pg as I had never been pg without sore boobs in the beginning. Well sore boobs soon kicked in and still are. I started to show pretty fast too this time and have had a bit of nausea. Other than that oh and the filthy headaches all has been good.

Take care
    Trish

i found out i was pregnant at 1-2 weeks gestation because i was in the middle of havin infertility tests done! i was getting symptoms straight away. started with really sore nipples and going to the toilet a lot. m/s started at about 4 weeks

The first symptom I had with my all of mine was a missed AF!! But other than that was
    #1: sore BB
    #2: sore nipples
    #3: didn't really have any, till I was 6 weeks, and I was nauseated, but maybe a bit moody.

Tanya

The only thing i had was slight nausea that was a week before AF was due.

Now I feel sick most of the time but never sick mainly after I eat and when i go to bed.

I got my symptoms immediately at CD13 which is the day bubs was conceived. Had a very sore swollen nipple, next day other nipple, then both breasts, then nauseous then vomiting 1 day before AF was due to arrive. Didn`t know if this was the aftereffects of coming of the pill or not (just didn`t want to get too excited either), tested at 3.30am the day AF was due and got a faint BFP.

Take Care

Deeanne