Thread: when does the cramping stop?

Default when does the cramping stop?

Hi i have just found out that im pregnant and was due for AF today but i have had the worst AF cramping for days! Im so worried something is going to go wrong, and i just wanted to know when the crampin stops? Thanks

Unfortunately hunny, the best of us get it Mine lasted for a while, on and off. Just relax, put your feet up and enjoy the ride!!!

I still have to say, I TOLD YOU SO!! Im about to remind you in the ttc thread too

Mine lasted til about 6wks with Zander.

Thanks Danni i gotta stop stressing lol. Im going to have a 6 month old and i still think you will be reminding me that "you told me so" PMSL
    Thanks Sarah i hope mine stops at 6 weeks then
    Last edited by renee84; November 19th, 2006 at 06:41 PM.

haha yes. Predicting BFPS is the only thing Im always right about

I think I had cramping on and off till about 6 weeks. It didnt happen every day for me though.

Mine was on and off for about 5 weeks. Try not to worry, its completely normal.

Thanks ladies the AF cramping is already pretty much gone, its just slight cramping on and off now, so im happy!

aydensmum Guest

Im just over 6 weeks and i still have cramping...either that or my knickers are getting too tight...lol

thanks for asking the question renee, I have been having cramping too. It is a bit re-assuring that it is fairly normal. Does anyone know what causes it?

Hi ladies I have had cramping in the centre of my pelvic area and also lower back, but I have also had it only on the Left side of my pelvis at times too.
    Is this normal?

Im so glad I found this! I had some cramping for about 15mins today and I had some slight cramping the other day - so im guessing its all pretty normal then! I sure hope this little one is causing these cramps as she/he gets comfy in there

Hey Lis, I already wrote about this in PAML (didn't know this thread was here!), but I still get some now. I hardly had any with my last pg, so I'm taking it as a good sign! It can be quite awful at times, like really bad period pains. I figure bubs is just making himself comfy, and snuggling right in. And when you think of my much your uterus grows and stretches, it's no wonder we get pains LOL!

I won't tell you not to stress hun but know that it's normal.

Thanks gals, from what I can gather by other's experiences ive been experiencing normal 'uterus' stretching pains, and no blood or spotting or anything like that, so im stress free!