Thread: When does pregnant brain set in?

Default When does pregnant brain set in?

I am so brainless at the moment. I keep forgetting things, and I'll go to do something or say something and I forget what it is I was going to do or say. Haven't done anything REALLY stupid yet (or perhaps I have and I just can't remember). Isn't it a bit early for pregnant brain? I thought that didn't happen until about 16 weeks...

I suppose it could be the ridiculous fatigue I'm feeling right now... I actually had a dream last night in which I was so tired I fell asleep - I'm dreaming about sleeping!! LOL

I think it starts at conception LOL.

Mine started pretty early this time and has just got worse and worse....I find myself asking DH the same question three times in an hour....it's very sad!

When I was pregnant with Emily I turned up to my doctors appointments on the wrong day....twice in a row. So embarrassing.

I think mine started around the time I was born. LOL. Even at 5-6 years old I'd go upstairs and forget what I was up there for. I think my DH is worse than I am, he asks me the same question several times and can never remember the answer, so then he gets hormonal answers, poor love.

So it set in for me early, before I knew I was pg I'd write something down and then completely forget why I'd written that and the phone number 3-4 minutes after I hung up the phone. Ah well, at least I can blame preg-head now!

LOL Ryn I was the same! So I'd say it starts from conception!!! And it never ends LOL... it just progresses into baby brain!!!

I also had been noticing pg brain symtoms before I even knew that I was pg!

I got preg brain at about 4 weeks! Hung around for about 2 months and I think its slowly subsiding now...although some days I have super preg brain attacks! DP laughs at me a lot!

i reckon preg brain began when i started thinking about TTC! and trust me it never went away....just gets worse. God help me after i've had 3 or so - lol

Oh, no, don't tell me that - I used to think I was intelligent, once. That was my mistake, I guess

I had a couple of fairly good nights' sleep and I think I've improved a bit... or maybe I just haven't realised yet the mistakes I've made in the last couple of days LOL Guess I just had better get used to it!

That forgetful preg brain state, was the biggest symptom that made me start testing with hpt's, from 9dpo, I just "knew" that my airhead state was just not normal. On 10dpo, I got my first "bfp", so with me, I would say that from implantation, it started