Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who has it who doesn't

Default who has it who doesn't

MORNING SICKNESS - NAUSEA!!!!

I wanted to find out who had morning sickness with one child and none whats so ever with another pregnancy!

How different were your pregnancies concerning morning sickness!

Please share

soul

Hi,

Pregnancy no 1=nausia,vomited once
    This pregnancy=no morning sickness!!!YAY

Hm so they really can be completely differnet from the rest! Maybe I am just lucky this time, omg I hope that is what it is! Thanks sweetness!

I've never had m/s just had a little nausea with this pregnancy when the kids where sick.

mum5boys Guest

Hi, I had minor nausea with my 5 boys and this time I have got severe nausea, sometimes it is that bad I feel like if I move I will vomit everywhere and it is all day everyday. It is so different.
    Michelle

mum5boys wow maybe this one is a little girl! Would be great, although I know you would love a boy just the same, your an earth mother!That realy carmed me down heaps since you have had five kids already too. Thanks for that.

By the way does nausea just come and go anytime of the day, cause I have had none all day long and right now its bad!

Hi Soul.
    I had two days of morning sickness with my daughter.
    I had morning sickness with my son for around the whole of the first trimester.
    This pregnancy i have had No morning sickness, a little nausia, Oh i vomited once but thats because i stuffed myself with sour worms and i dont think that agreed with me.
    Nausia can come at any time of the day or night. If you have it that bad try some ginger, thats supposed to help.
    Jenni

Soul, with my first DS, i had no ms at all, with my DD I was too ill that I actually passed out from the force of the nausea a couple of times. With my other 2 DS, I felt really ill, but no vommiting at all

And this time, I have been feeling ill , also no vommiting, since week 4 , and it can start any time of the day, or go ALL day, mostly in the afternoons and evenings though.

confusedegg Guest

Soul - Some people are lucky and not get it and deliver healthy babies.

Last year i was carrying twin girls and had bad nausea and no vomit from 7 weeks until about 12 weeks (unfortunatley lost at 21 weeks)

This preg i had nausea around 7 weeks for about a week and havent seen it since... HMMM wonders if it is a boy.

You are most likely be a lucky one and not get it.

Congrats on your preg and good luck.

DD a ms that would go after a vomit - till 12 weeks. This one lots of ms all day - still vomiting in the morning and am 16 weeks now

It gives me hope to see some of you had it with your first and not with second pregnancy, as it is honestly a contributing factor to not wanting more children!

kirsty Guest

First pregnancy ~ sick morning, noon & night (including middle of the night) from week 6 - week 18 ~ boy
    Second pregnancy ~ hardly any morning sickness ~ boy
    Third pregnancy ~ mild morning sickness from week 7 - week 10 ~ boy.

So for me a whole range of sickness levels but all boys!

mum5boys Guest

Hi Soul,nausea can come anytime of the day or night, it can last all day or even for a few hours its all different and affects everybody differently.
    I hope you are feeling well.
    Michelle

I've had nausea pretty much just over the last week and if I don't have my two pieces of toast in the morning I'm even worse off!! Haven't vomitted yet so hopefully won't get that far

You poor loves! I didn't have it last time and so far no sign of it this time either (fingers crossed)

I had nothing but a little nausea for pg 1 and 2 ( all three girls) and that only lasted til week 11. Pg #3 ( boy) puked day and night UGH right up til birth

tiggy Guest

With my first set of twins - not a day.
    With my girl, no sickness either.
    With my little boy, sick every day until he was born
    With my second set of twins fine in the morning but Oh so sick in the evenings until about 20 weeks and then on and off until birth

with my son i had nausea 24/7 and vomiting day and night right untill birth
    with both of my last pregnancies( which sadly ended in miscarriage ) i had intense nausea but no vomiting at all
    this time i have strong nausea and vomiting but not as abd as it was with T just once or twice a day WHEW

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast