Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who has it who doesn't

confusedegg Guest

Hi Ladies

With my first preg (7 weeks ectopic) vomited once whole time.
    With my 2nd preg (still born twins) i was nauseated all day up till 12th week and then fine. Girls
    With this one i was nauseated from 7.5 weeks till 8.4 weeks. (dont know gender yet).

Last edited by confusedegg; August 12th, 2006 at 07:19 PM.

tiggy oh my lord that is a real rnage of different pregnancies symtpoms with the mornning sickness! That soo gives me hope that I just might not be geting it real bad this time! I am just scared cause out of five pregnancies only one I had slight nausea and the other four was real bad morning sickness and now this one its only nausea off and on, so was thinking I might have another miscarriage, but after reading your pregnancy stories I might be ok!I can't believe you didn't have severe morning sickness with the first set of twins, most woment hat ha ve twins say its doubly worse~ wow, and they all think this one is twins and I am like I doubt it since I do not have severe morning sickness!

1st preg for me and at 13 weeks no ms at all! YAY!

No morning sickness at all with my last 3 pregnancies (1 ectopic and 2 miscarriages), but with this pregnancy I've been nauseous since about 3.5 weeks for about 18 hours a day (and night!)

I had only waves of nausea with DD, only at the very start, last pregnancy which ended with a blighted ovum i had alot of nausea, no vomiting but constantly felt sick and so far this pregnancy is feeling like the first with only waves of nausea!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12