Thread: Who's guna find out?

Default Who's guna find out?

Not sure if we are going to, but who of you are planning to find out what sex your baby is?

I think we will find out...before I got pregant we said we wouldn't find out, but now we are thinking that we will. We found out with Nicholas. You guys will be the first to know

Kazz & co \/
    Nicholas 26/10/02

Hell yeah!!

There is noooo way I could wait until Feliola is born to find out the sex.....but Felius and I and one of our good friends think Feliola's gonna be a girl

We haven't decided just yet, but we probably won't. I think we'll just wait for the surprise at the end

When i was PG with DS we found out what we were having, but this time we want to wait for the suprise at the end.

Debbie Lee Guest

I'm the same as you, Fletch.
    I have to know.
    Neil doesn't want to know so I guess that means I am going to have to be really secretive with all the clothes that I buy. I don't mind sneaking around - it makes it more exciting.
    The nursery won't be a problem because I want everything to be bold and bright colours with lots of bumble bees all of the room so that could be 4 a boy or a girl!
    Can't wait to find out!!!!!!!

karls Guest

I'm the opposite to you Naomi. We didn't find out with Lach, but as soon as we can tell, we are finding out this time!

Debbie Lee Guest

Ooo, just looked at the Chinese Gender Chart and it says we are having a boy. Hmm... interesting!
    Neil is really happy about that news. I would like a boy too but I don't want to wish for it too much because, let's face it, I am gonna love whatever we have - boy, girl or hermaphrodite,

Aaron has decided that he definately doesn't want to know, but I'm still undecided. That means I probably won't find out cos there is no way I could keep that a secret from him!

I have a friend who found out what she is having (she's about to drop!) and I am kinda put off finding out now. Not much of a surprise when she has it. It was wonderful after having Emily, everyone was like I knew it... or I thought she would have a boy! Was great! I swore I wouldn't find out with the next one either... but that is sooo easy to say, it is very temping to find out.

A couple in my antenatal class who said to the dr doing the ultrasound (raidiographor?) as soon as they walked in that they definiately did NOT want to know what it was.

Tanya

Debbie Lee Guest

Hmm.... I am not so sure I want to know yet.
    That element of surpise is very tempting.
    I guess I will cross that bridge when I get to it hey?

Dh and I have decided that we won't find out and keep it as a suprise. We'll see if that actually happens though!

Ok... I was dying to know and unfotunately throughout the u/s... we couldn't find out. I really wanted a boy and just wanted to prepare myself. The chinese prediction chart said boy. We almost went out and had another ultrasound a few weeks later. In fact we were so convinced she was a boy we didn't have a girls name... now here we are with a beautiful girl, and I am in absolute amazement of her...

Also...we konw two people who have "found" out and its been wrong! Still if I have another little one, I will want to find out again...

We will definately be finding out. I am way to impatient not to

8-[

When we told people that I am pregnant, that's the first question everyone asks,'are you going to find out?'

We aren't sure what we want as yet. I think I want to wait. It'll be good to have a surprise.

Wato has told me he doesn't want to know, So I might just rely on my good ol' sister. I think I have told some of you that I have never known her to be wrong. She just goes by the way you carry. I reccon if she predicts this one correctly I'll ring A Current Affair, and they can do a line up and she can see how many she gets right LOL

Tanya

Dh and I would both like to know. We won't be telling anyone else though.

Sara