Thread: Why cant I be complication free??

JadeTara Guest

Default Why cant I be complication free??

Hi guys,

Newbie here, just wanted to get this off my chest after a hard day and even if no one answers at least its said and done. O

11 days ago I went and had my first ultrasound as I was spotting. The radiographer said I was 5 weeks 0 days, which I actually thought I was only about 4 weeks along but anyway.
    No foetal pole or yolk sac seen but a 2.9mm gestational sac that looked fine and dandy was there for all the world to see.
    I walked away relieved it wasn't ectopic.
    Stopped spotting a day or so after that for a few days then have been spotting ever since, every day!
    My doc said that I was probably having a misscarriage and basically told me there was nothing he could do and to stop worrying...yeah right!

After the spotting got deeper in colour today I took myself to the Royal Womens and begged them to help me. I was so worried that I was carrying nobody, and after my husband and I have waited so long for my Crohn's Disease to be in remission before TTC I wasn't just gonna go home and wait, I wanted to know.
    The doc there did a transvaginal scan and said the gestational sac is now 7.7mm and there is a yolk sac there, however if the radiographer was right when he said I was 5 weeks 11 days ago then there should definalty be a fetus there.....heart sank, tears fell.

BUT! she says maybe the guy got it wrong the dates are off a week, lets do some blood tests, call me in the morning.
    So, I am having another blood test Thursday to be sure the hormones are rising, if so another scan in 1 week. If not then no pregnancy.

Still spotting. I am never without complication and when I asked my husband why he said "Well then it just wouldn't be you then would it? Anyway its more exciting this way, this way we can tell our son or daughter that they were always looking for attention and making us worry!" Bless him.

Hope you are all problem free, I will be sure to update in a few days time.
    x x x x x
    ](*,)

sorry to hear you are having a rough time jade, and that your doctor was so insensitive. i'll keep my fingers crossed for you that the first sonographer got the dates wrong and that everything is fine. make sure you keep us posted.

dancin_chick_88 Guest

Sorry to hear of your complications.....I am currently spotting also but not sure yet as to whether I am pregnant.....I hope I am....The wait is agonising just don't go through it yourself, it's even harder then....I hope all works out very well for you!

From Kat

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Sorry to hear that you are going through all of this, I will be crossing my fingers that the spotting stops and that the sonographer was wrong about your dates.

Good luck

oh Jade i can understand how awfull and uncertain u must be feeling I really hope it all works out ok for you [-o< i just had a m/c in november and after just finding out i am pregnant again my hcg levels are low and rising slower then they should be i have a scan tomorrow to see if they can hopefully see whats going on

best of luck with your Bt results and hope you have a verry happy and healthy pregnancy :bluestick: inkstick:

brodes80 Guest

Hi Jade, Hope everything works out for you. If it's any consolation, I had spotting throughout 1st trimester with #1 and into 2nd trimester...it's very scary, hopefully the bub's a sticker. Try not to worry too much, sending positive vibes your way...

JadeTara Guest

thanx guys, had another scan this morning and the gestational sac has grown its now 10mm but there is now no yolk sac no f/pole. I am sitting on a barbed wire fence and can fall either way, dont no what to think.
    Have to have yet another scan next Fri. ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Faerie...did you get your scan done? Hope you are OK.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I hope it all turns out alright Jade, will keep my fingers crossed for you. Good luck for yuoe next scan.

aaaw how scary for you honey i hope and prey it will all be ok [-o< its so hard not knowing either way im still sending u those sticky vibes well just as much as i can spare i had a scan .. yeah well its not ectopic ant they have found a tiny sac which measures 4-5 weeks which isnt impossible as my cycle has been a couple of weeks out after m/c but ... well it didnt really put my mind at rest as it was just to small to tell me anything big for you
    and these :bluestick: inkstick: all round best of luck

Good luck Jade. I am thinking of you and bubbs, - what an awful time you're having.

Jade, I hope everything turns out ok. I am thinking of you and sending you truckloads of inkstick: :bluestick: