Thread: would you have a baby shower 3rd baby?

Default would you have a baby shower 3rd baby?

just wondering.
    my girlfriend has offered to throw me a baby shower and my reaction was to say" no im having our third child "and she said "so what,you have nothing."
    i dont know but i thought you only had a shower for your first,there will be 7 years between my youngest and this next one.it is true that we have nothing and will be starting from scratch . what are your thoughts.
    nikki

If there is a big gap like that, and you have nothing, then yeah I would probably have one. So if she wants to throw you one go for it.

I didn't have one when I was preg with Lachlan, cause I still had everything from Kameron so didn't need anything.

Love

I would have one!!

Then again, I haven't had one any of my pregnancies.....sighhh......

GO FOR IT!! =D>

I would say have one.

I have never had one myself but they are fun

I never had one for DD, but my ant's are so excited they want to throw me one & there are 6 yrs & different Dads between my 2, still not sure, but if they go ahead & arrange it... what can we do???

Go for it I say! Each baby is special and needs celebrating! Even if you still had the "main" baby gear...it'd be nice to get a few little things just for this little one - and if you don't have all the gear you need - all the more reason to have one!

i would say go for it and have another one!
    any excuse for pressies i say LOL

take care
    Lesley

Debbie Lee Guest

Why not? Is this bubs any less special than the previous 2??
    Go for it!!

I threw a baby shower for my friend with her second recently & she wasn't sure about having one, so I said ok we have one, but gifts can only be practical, so like nappies, wipes, cotton wool, bepanthan etc... things that you probably won't have left over from last baby... and it never hurts to have a stockpile of this stuff... so I sent a list out with invitations and she got a great amount of $$ from everyone & a months supply of baby needs....

HTH

Why not. I'm pg with my 4th bub and my gf wanted to through me one. I figured that this baby is a girl and I only have boys so why not. That would make 4 babies and 4 baby showers I've had. Each baby is special and deserves some new stuff so go for it.

Take care
    Trish