Thread: Your Symptoms

Default Your Symptoms

Hi girls,

Just thougt I would throw the question out - who has been having what symptoms and who has had very little symtoms?? And what are they??

Flos x

I think I am one from the very little symptoms group (and that doesn't make me feel reassured at this stage ) BUT I do have sore boobs (even driving over speed bumps make them hurt) and I am sooooo hungry all the time. That hollow feeling in the middle of my stomach!! Other than that - completely normal so far

Hi Flos,

I also had/have very little symptoms!!! I had more symptoms the week before getting the BFP, which was very strange but after that and still now, not much at all. My bbs only started getting bigger and a tiny bit sore (but not really sore at all) at about 9 or 10 weeks. It totally freaked me out, at the time I desperately wanted symptoms. Now though, knowing that all is ok so far, I'm quite happy that I didn't have any!!! Did get a metalic taste in my mouth and was hungry all the time with NO idea what I felt like. It was only at dinner time that I didn't seem to be hungry anymore. Oh and I started getting really tired at about 9 weeks. That's it though!!

GL.

Kelly xxx

I have very few symptoms as well.

I lost my M/S at about 8 weeks...it wasn't very bad in the first place. People say 'lucky you' but it was really scary as I had constant bleeding also and losing that major symptom could have meant something bad. Having M/S was kind of reassuring and both my other pregnancies I had it really strong/vomitting a lot, etc.

I had sore bbs which settled down now, and also hungry but not really knowing what I felt like.

I feel very very tired and drained all the time and I have had daily headaches. I'm a migraine sufferer and normally I don't get a migraine the whole pregnancy, this time I've had a constant one since 8 weeks.

Worst thing is is my mood...I never had any mood problems before in pregnancy, but this time I've been the raving b*tch from hell, I'm normally a real placid person. I hate it, I feel so irrational at times. I get depressed, stressed and very anxious at the drop of a hat. I've had a lot of stress this pregnancy due to the problems but also a lot else going on in my life that hasn't been good news. It's all affecting my mood severely, I don't know how DP and I are still together lol, he's put up with a lot.

I've been amazed how different the symptoms have been compared to both other pregnancies....maybe it's because I'm a lot older now. At first it was really unnerving.

x Mousie x Guest

I have been having terrible nausea (which I managed to elude in my two previous pregnancies), accompanied with occassional vomitting and gagging - usually due to heightened sense of smell, bb's only just a tiny bit tingly sore and i've also been a little dizzy at times.
    Each of my pregnancies have had different symptoms:
    1st pregnancy - implantation bleeding, severe acid reflux, extreme tiredness
    2nd pregnancy - very sore bbs, heartburn and acid reflux, bad mood swings

Im have them on and off at the moment..

VERY VERY VERY SORE BOOBS SOOOOOOO SORE!!!!!!!!!!! wearing a bra to bed..
    Tender nipples
    cramping and stretching in lower tummy area..
    Some smells are starting to both me cooked beef stir fry woth beef and black bean sauce gagged as i cooked it and oculdnt eat much..
    Some Nausea..
    Some gagging with some foods..
    Craving fruit..
    Tired.. nana naps mist days due for one soon actually i feel it build up..

But feeling pretty good today kept myself busy with two boys 5 and 7 so that helps..

I had very little symptoms until 5 or 6 weeks - then I started having 24 hour sickness and felt very fatigued.
    during first trimester, the symptons I had include:
    Everything seemed to smell gross - I couldnt stand the smell of any food, and couldnt really eat any food except for crackers.
    Vomiting, alot!
    Bigger boobs.
    Darker nipples.
    Constantly gagging and dry wretching.
    Wierd stretchy, crampy feeling in belly

The only symptom I started with was Nausea (all day) at 6weeks. I am feeling tired and lethargic now. Dont have sore BB! If it wasnt for the M/S I wouldnt even know at this stage!

Hi Flossie,
    good thread. Let me see!
    back pain, gagging at smells, nausea, tired, sore breasts, hungry, moody, tummy already and only 6 weeks.
    Too tired to go on lol.

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

HI everyone - I am one of a few symptoms as well. Just tonight starting to feel a little nausea, definately moody and alot of cramping and BBs are only just starting to get sore!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for sharing! I am in my 6 week now and the funny thing was, today I felt nausea for the first time, it wasn't really really bad but it was enough to put me off smells.

Went to the meat shop, and the fish shop next to it was so yuk (and I always go there and it never bothers me.

When I walked past Krispy Kremes (its an American donut shop for those not in Melbourne) I usually love the smell of them cooking but today nup!

Driving with DH, he had his window down and I could smell cigarette smoke so much, coming from another car - DH could smell it!!

BBs aren't too sore just yet, but I did have 1 day of them being very sore!
    Burp a lot
    tired
    crampy
    I get quiet more (usually you can't shut me up!!)
    I have the Can't Be F&*ed attitude
    Hungry but dont know what for.

That is about it really.....nothing major which is great!

I guess it will only get worse from here!!!

Kellym - I was the same, I felt like I got more symptoms before getting the BFP!!!

Fire Fly Guest

im only 7 weeks but the last couple of days ive been getting surges of feeling *really* crook. Even eating does nothing.
    I think my boobs are only sore becuase DS has discovered his teeth, ouch.
    Appart from that all is sweet. My tummy is the same, its not growing yet thankgod, i can wait for that, Lol.

Oh Fletch you do have it bad dont you.

Red face

I have some symptoms but not many. Alot less than my previous pregnancies.
    Nausea - happening any time of day, more so with empty stomach and lying down.
    Tender Nipples.
    I can smell everything before anyone else.
    So tired all the time.
    With my daughter the main symptom was vomiting for entire 9 months only stopped after she was born. Yuk!

Me 31 - DH 32 - Married 10 Years
    M/S - 04/97 @ 10 weeks and 03/05 @ 9 weeks
    Symone - 07/10/98