Thread: 10 weeks 5 days and ?

Default 10 weeks 5 days and ?

I had the worst morning sickness i have had the whole pregnanct today, and i am getting like NOT painful but noticable like sort of stitch up around my appendix area (mine are already out) and sort of out to my hip.

Temp is normal

Does anyone know what it might be.

Not sure. It could just be stretching - particularly if you have any adhesions or scar tissue from your appendix removal.

I haven't really had morning sickness either and yet I vomited after brushing my teeth on Tuesday and heaved considerably doing the same thing on Wednesday. Maybe we are just late bloomers???

hahaha i thought i might have been getting off easy, but i felt terrible this morning. and all i had todo was cough LOL and it was all over.

and because my tummy is empty in the morning i just do alot of painful dry reaching and chuck up some Foam (Sorry TMI)

hope it is just a fly in and will be flying out real soon.

It took me until 10w to get my first actual vomit... we're the lucky ones.

We can say "Morning sickness? Yes, I had that. Don't know what those other girls bleat on about so much." Yup, we can be evil! Huzzah!

I've only thrown up four times so far, but maybe I will again soon so I can say I had M/S throughout my entire pregnancy. 10w, 12w, 17w and 20w I think, from memory, were my dates, but the middle two were after eating food Liebling didn't like. Only the 10w and 20w were morning sickness in the morning for no reason.