Thread: 11 days overdue!

DoubleK Guest

Default 11 days overdue!

Hi everyone!!

i am getting terribly impatient!! i would never have thought that i would go this far overdue!!

i am seeing my doctor 2moro, and booked in to be induced on tuesday if no action before then!!!

i dont think my belly can get any bigger!!!

Rach

Rachy, you poor pet ... I can imagine how uncomfortable you must be (I was overdue as well). It gets very hard towards the end, doesn't it? Good luck and I hope there is some "contraction action" before Tuesday!

Mel

awwww Rachy I totally understand, Matilda was 17 days overdue. Have you read the articles on the main web site about induction and natural methods? Have a look now, the more information you have the better informed, also there might be some techniques you can try now to get things moving!

ETA: http://www.bellybelly.com.au/article...-or-not-induce and http://www.bellybelly.com.au/article...uction-methods

Goodluck!

rachy!!! i have been looking everywhere for you and we have posts everywhere presuming krystal was already born!!

ohhhh cant be too much longer now!

All the best Rachy!! Sending you lots of Labour vibes..

Aww Rachy, I too was looking for posts by you, figured you had gone into hospital. Times to start up some rumpy pumpy sweety, get this bub out or start charging her rent

Aww Rachy, I really feel for you. I was 11 days o/due with Declan. I really hope bubs decide to come today for you, if he/she doesn't and you are induced tomorrow, good luck.

~~~labour vibes~~~

Rachy, sending you a truck load of labour vibes. Heres hoping something happens tonight so you can skip tomorrows induction. Goodluck sweety. You'll do great, I'm sure

DoubleK Guest

well, i'm about to jump into bed soon, watch some tv till i fall asleep!! 12 hours and i will be in the hospital!

i'd love for her to arrive on her own wishes, but i am so excited knowing it will happen 2moro!

i wont have access to a computer after tonight untill next weekend, so i will have plenty to tell then!

Rachy!

oh rachy, enjoy your last night before you become a mother! this must be so exciting for you! i wish you all the very best of luck tomorrow and cant wait to see pics of you holding your beautiful baby girl