Thread: 3 days left

Default 3 days left

well still no baby i was so sure that i would go early this time well i was kinda hopeing i would i hated seeing my due date come and go with my first but it looks as if it will happen again. i went to hosp last week for a check up and talked about my concerns for going over due and asked if i could bbok in for an induction on my due date. of course i came home feeling rather dissapointed after they refused and said that everything in my preg is going fin e so they wont induce me unless i am 10 days over due. now i have to worry about all the things that happened with my first when i was over due. he even said in some cases they can wait 2 to 3 weeks before they interfeer!! so i have another appointment this afternoon for another check up its a bit of a pain for i have to drive about 70 mins just to see a doc for what like 15 mins. and get someone to look after my other little boy. everyday i think yep today is the day i get my strong braxtons with a little back pain and i wait for them to get painfull and nothing ahhh so frustrating. welll i just thought i would share my last few days with you in this thread up untill the birth. i just hope it is only days not weeks away.

Oh the last little while is always the worst, isn't it! You're so close, and then it seems to drag on longer than the whole rest of the pregnancy. Hang in there - you're almost done! And try not to worry too much. If I read your birth story from Levi correctly, the trouble you had came during his delivery, right? Not because he was overdue. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.) It sounds like you're being watched carefully this time around (and may no one ever have to go through what you did during Levi's delivery!) and so I'm sure you and bub will be fine.
    It really is frustrating to have to make all kinds of arrangements and drive all the way to the doctor's office to have them spend two minutes with you and kick you out the door, isn't it! Make sure that you are getting your questions answered though. Maybe take a list so that you don't forget what was on your mind when you are actually there.
    Anyways, hold on a little longer - it will all be done soon and you'll have that little one in your arms. All the best!

I was sure my little one was going to come early aswell. Now i'm 2 days over! Wishful thinking on my part i think.
    Try not to think about it to much(i know,easier said than done).
    Good luck & lots of labor Vibes

well i had a different doc this week then last week and he was a lot more interested about the birth of my first then last weeks doc which he seemed to just brush me off like i was over reacting. but this week the doc asked lots of questions and i actually got some where this time yay!!! he did an internal and said i wasnt ready so he couldnt induce me. he asked how big levi was when he was born because it tokk so long to push him out i told him he was 8 pound 6 and he sent me for an ultrasound then and there to estimate the weight and how far along i was. i havnt found out the weight yet they have to calculate all the but it was estimated that i was due on the 26th not the 23rd so he said to come back next wednesday (28th) with my bags ready for induction !!! so i think that will be the day because i can tsee anything happening before hand!! so i only have to go 2 days over thenak goodness levis condition was caused by long labour but i wanted to rule out all the risk factor that it could of been and i have read the risks about going over so i wanted to make sure just in case that it didnt have any thing to do with it!! but man did the ultra sound hurt i had that done about 4 pm yesterday and he really sturred up my baby i would say that bub was moving non stop till about 10 that night it made me feel ill i usually lay and watch it move and love it but yestareday i was so uncomfortable i could of cried ohhhh the joys of pregnacy !!!

Lots of labour vibes for you. will you get that sae doctor if your still not in labour on Wednesday, and go to get induced? Can you request to?

well im due today but nothing!!!! but i am ok waiting i think now im more scared because i have been given a date for induction instead of it just happeneing whenever. if i do last untill wednesday its not such a bad thing at least i wont be rushing around panicing and driving an hour to the hosp and dropping my son off on the way in a hurry so i am calm and collected now all im doing is thinking back to the pain and working out what i will do different this time!!! i hope i do deal with that doc again he seemed pretty interested in my previous birth so me might take me on. now the count down begins

well i am now four days over due not happy had enough of waiting !! should be induced to morrow a little scared but a little excited too!!! will let u know how it goes wish me luck!!!

Good luck with everything and hopefully bubba decides to come on his/her own tonight! I'll be looking out for the birth announcement.

Oooh how exciting!! Good luck with everything and before you know it you will be cuddling that little bubba!

Good luck, and I can't wait to see that birth announcement either!

Fingers crossed that bubba comes soon for you.

After reading your birth story this afternoon, and reading this I will be desperately awaiting your news....lets hope you don't post tomorrow evening.

Goodluck!

Jacqui

thanks everyone!!!! i cannot wait i feel incontroll and calm will see how long that lasts for when i wake up in the morn. my appointment is 2.30 tomorrow arvo so will be a nice night birth. unless the same happens tonight like my first and i go into labour naturaly before hand.. i just want my little baby in my arms. i never got to hold my first for a week i never got to have any one visit us in hospital, i never got to breast feed. so i want those little things so much i cant wait i cannot beleive i have been pregnant for 9 months thats a bloody long time!!! it is all worth it. i will meet my daughter/ son soon.

GOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCK!!!
    How exciting....i wish u the very besy for your labour and i hope u go naturally!!

Good luck for tomorrow. hope you get your induction and get to meet you long awaited little one.

Good luck for tomorrow!!and can't wait to hear your birth story and all about your little one..my thoughts and prayers are with you for a wonderful and positive experience!!
    ps i know how you have been feeling..i was so sure i'd go early this time and still no real signs..have been begging for an induction for 2 weeks and no one wants to know about it, despite the fact they keep telling me the bub is 'huge'(at least 10pd supposedly) and i'm not allowed and interventions(forceps etc) and no epidural(both due to medical condition)..just wanted to let you know i know exactly where you're coming from..so frustrating!!!

Hope all goes well today hun!! Big hugs!