Thread: 3d scans

Default 3d scans

Does anyone know if they do them on the central coasts and how much they are?

I am so worried that she got the gender wrong, but when I first went in to have my 20 week scan done she aksed me did we want to know and I said yes this will be the first one out of the six that we want to find out,she then aksed me what do I have now I said three girls and two boys and then she said well this one just made it eqwual and shocked I siad "is it a boy" and she s aid yep! I looked at the screen and I saw his legs wide open and I was certain I too saw a clear view of the handle!lol

I am buying boys stuff ledt right and center and just am worried what if its not a boy!

Hi Soul,
    I dont know how much they are there but i go for another u/s in under 2 weeks and if i want a 3d pic it is going to cost me $25. I hope that helps you a little...

As far as I know you can go fo an elective one, but they are about $200 in Sydney and not covered by anything (medicare/private fund).

scorpiomum wholy heck $25 how the sheepers did you manage that ya lucky girl!

Looks like I wont be having one poo hoo!

oh ok yippeee maybe I have a chance still, but I doubt they do them anywhere up here!

Do you have to have a reason to get a referal, meaning what do you say to the doc to get one done if there isnt a good enough reason?

I just want to make sure he is ok and he is a he definatley, before birth that is!lol Also to just see he is growing ok and what not.