Thread: 5 weeks and showing??

Question 5 weeks and showing??

Hi Guys,
    I have already posted this n the First Trimester Buddies section but i thought i would also ask some ladies here as well. I'm 5-6 weeks pregnant and was just wondering is it possible that i am already 'showing'? this is my 2nd pregnancy in the matter of 2 months as i lost my DD at 17 weeks. however i was quite small with her (looked like i had just had a big lunch iykwim!!) and carried most of the weight in my bum!! i didnt really get bloated this early either. So does anyone think that the bump that im carrying low could be bubba or just bloating?? Im very curious and some experiences would be good!
    Thanks a lot guys x x x

I was "thicker" around that time, not really showing until late, at maybe 25 weeks.. But I was thicker, people who knew me could tell there was a difference. Probably to the rest of the world i looked like I enjoyed my food a bit too much.

Congrats on your pg, hope it all goes well.

I would say it would be more bloating at 5 weeks? Bubs is still super tiny around that mark.

Thanks for that guys, i was pretty sure it was bloating neways!! my tummy still hasn't gone down and i think because i was only 6 weeks in between my last pregnancy, things still have not had a chance to go back to 'normal'!! its going to be like a 13 month pregnancy all together lol! im not complaining- im very blessed!