Thread: AF like feeling

loccofromtryin Guest

Default AF like feeling

I am sorry if this has TMI! O

I am just curious if anyone has AF like feelings... I sometimes get paranoid because I feel like there is something flowing out and I only get that feeling when I have AF.. and I run to check if AF has come but nothing or just CM.

Anyone else had experience with this? Any input will be sooo appreciated!

yes, i get the same thing. it doesn't help that i'm already completely paranoid that something will go wrong. i seem to have more CM now then i ever have before in my life.

Wilson Guest

yep i definately have it, constantly going to the loo to check its all good

Sar79 Guest

Me Too

i get the same feeling i also get period like cramps but this is normal i've been told. Im also completely paranoid that something will go wrong

i have had the same thing and for the first 12 weeks it was awful! (and it doesnt stop after that either!)

i have read that it is because your body is in overdrive creating mucous (sp?) which is also why your nose gets runnier too.

Linda

Lee-Ann Guest

Yep I'm the same, I will get that feeling like something is going on "down there" and I go to the loo only to find nothing.... it's a weird feeling really and I sometimes wonder why I get the feeling with no visible CM or anything??

I haveto say that I ave had that the whole way too. I stress less about it now I am further along but still rush to the toilet to check wen I can.

Its just one of those things people get I guess?? I had AF feelings till I was about 18weeks?? It makes you SOOO paranoid, but I'm pretty sure for most people it just happens, and there are no adverse consequences.

Dont feel silly - I was cringing with each wipe until about 35 weeks, and thenI was hoping to see something!!!

Fi

Default reply

Funny you say that, for the last 3 days that's been happening- does that mean your ovulating?

loccofromtryin Guest

thanks for those response..

I was being paranoid I suppose.. i got a very faint BFP on onestep early result hpt? got excited and tested again the next evening and nothing came up! and AF came... with the mother of all cramps! so was quite upset... and gonna put TTC off for this month....

hope everyone has a great pregnancy!