Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: amnio not good news - part 2

clare076 Guest

Default amnio not good news - part 2

Hi girls
    Firstly thankyou al again for the kind words and encouragement you have all given me and my family over the past few weeks. You all have all been amazing and a great strength to us during this difficult time.

Following the amnio on Wed, I started leaking amniotic fluid and went back to the hospital the following day for another scan. Before the scan the Doc came to see us with the FISH results. We were devastated to find out our little man has triploidy.

We went into the scan to check HB and fluid level, and amazingly there was hardly any fluid left but bubs was still kicking. We were booked in immediately for an induction of labour mainly due to the helath of the baby but also the risk of infection to me.

They inserted the tablets just after 2.30pm, and despite some very minor cramping and slight backache I had no pain. I got up to go to the toilet at 8.30 and delivered my angel Max. I had no pain what so ever and think I just sat there in shock that it had happened all so nicely.

We got to see him afterwards, but only his arms and legs, his head was severly deformed and I want to remember him by the images I have concocted in my head. It has been a very hard, emotional 24 hours. He is going to be cremated and buried in the memory garden at KEMH with lots of little friends to play with.

At the moment Shelby is my greatest strength, I have to continue for her. Craig is hurting of course but with each other we will grow from this. After a time of healing we will be TTC again, for now we need to be our little family again after 6 or 7 weeks of heartache.

Dont think that because this has happened I wont be around, I am trying to get to the bank so I can go platinum but that will have to wait for now. Good luck to you all for the remainder of your pregnancies.

Clare
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Clare... I am so very sorry for your loss sweetie :hugs:
    If you ever need to talk, please feel free to email me anytime.
    Max will be up there looking over you and playing with my Noah and many other little angels.

Lisa

Clare and family,
    Im so so sorry for the loss of your angel. I hope that you are able to mend as a family unit as best as ever possible. keep in touch

Im so very very sorry for the loss of your beautiful angel Max. Words seem so inadequate somehow...my thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Jo

Oh Clare, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Clare,

Many hugs and thoughts with you.

Take care

Clare, I'm so sorry about your little angel Max. My nan will look after him for you. Big for you all.

Clare I'm very sorry to hear little Max passed away. Sending you and your family big hugs. Hope you find some comfort in the arms of your loved ones.

Oh Claire...I can hardly type, with tears in my eyes. I am so so sorry for you, your family and precious little Max...:hugs:

Claire I am so very sorry for the loss of little Max. I'm sure he will have a great time in Heaven's garden playing with all the other little angel babies.

Take care of yourself and remmeber that we are all here whenever you need a chat.

Clare I am so so sorry to hear that Max has passed away.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Clare, I'm so sorry. This is devastating for you and your family. Please accept my deepest sympathies on your loss.

Pietta Guest

Clare, please know that all our love and support is here for you. I can only let you know you will be in my thoughts and that Max will forever be watching over you and your family.
    Lots of love and hugs

Clare,
    I am sending all of my love and support to you Clare. You are a special and courageous woman to have lived through this heartache. YOur Max will forever watch over you.
    :hugs:

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Clare - my heart goes out to you and your family after the loss of your precious Max. I am sending you loads of and am sure that your gorgeous little angel will be looking down on your little family.

Kirsty77 Guest

Oh Clare I am so sorry. You and your family and in my thoughts :hugs:

Oh Claire, that is just awful news Very sad...

Heaps and heaps of hugs!!

Tanya

Melb - where my coolness isn't seen as wierdness

Clare,

I'm so sorry for the sadness that has come to your family, with the loss of your precious little boy, Max. Please know you're in my thoughts and prayers.

love
    sushee

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast