Thread: Antenatel Classes

Wink Antenatel Classes

This is a silly question - but, what did people wear to antenatel classes?
    It says to wear comfortable clothing, to me - that is track suit pants and jumper.
    I dont want to wear that, and no one else is... what have you worn?

Normally i wore long pants and jumper, or tights and warm jumper. SOme times a skirt. Depended on the weather... but seenig tho its getting cool... anything warm!

I wore trackies and a t shirt!

clare076 Guest

Well I wore track pants and a jumper for all ours, most women did, however there were a few that went OTT (maybe they had just come from work) For some reason they think that because you are pregnant you "should" feel comfortable sitting on the floor in a bean bag so wear something you can get in and out of a bean bag with a bit of modesty in tact!

i just wore whatever i had been wearing during the day, last time i was pregnant.

The first week we were gong to lunch afterwards so i wore 3/4 black pants, thongs and a long top with a low belt! and the following week it was cold and raining so it was tracksuit pants! The chairs we sat in for 4 hours were really uncomfortable so you want whatever you wear to be comfy. Most of the other girls wore jeans - I havent worn any this whole pg as Ive found them too awkward - plus its been too hot!! HIH!!

I wore whatever - usually 3/4 pants with a nice top, and layers to take off. I regretted wearing a skirt one time as its not elegant if you're a) in a bean bag or b) in a chair with your feet up on another chair. Mind you, most of the ladies from my group wore dresses or their work clothes.

I was an OTTer, I have been the whole preg, heels and skirts or my only pants that fit other than trackies which are black dress pants. We never sat on a bean bag though so I have always been able to maintain modesty thankfully.