Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone want a go at guessing the sex?

i would also guess girl from what i can see in that one shot - but i wouldn't put your confidence in what we are all saying, otherwise you might be in for a shock (after all i don't think any of us are actually trained ultrasound technicians - and even they have been known to get it wrong).

I am sitting with a sonographer of 20yrs, and she says the picture isn't a clear one of the genitals, and she wouldn't hazard a guess!

But just for fun, i'm gonna guess you're having a boy! (i think i guessed that cause everyone else said girl!! lol)

Babushka Doll Guest

Thanx AngA,
    Im kind of glad that I am now back to a 50/50! won't rush out and buy anything pink and blue just yet!

I told DH that next one i am DEFINAteLY finding out, the guessing is just too much!!!

I was leaning towards girl as well, just from thinking about my past u/s's. Mind you I dont know if I had one from that angle.

Hey,

I have an ultrasound pic of Corey from underneath and its really clear, the boys parts(like a turtle that some say) are usually quite clear and are the white mass colour same as the leg colour. I would say def pink!!

I will post corey's boy parts pic on this forum soon for everyone who wondered what boy bits look like on a scan!

TeganRheana Guest

I am definately going to say a GIRL!!!!

I am having my second boy, and none of their ultrasound pics looked like that. So definately girl from me!!!

lj268 Guest

Yeah I think girl too, but it is a bit hard to say at that angle. Wouldve been good if you couldve got a profile shot, as this is how I saw my very obvious boy lol. I dont think I'd be going out buying too much blue stuff, but then again, it is very hard to say for sure what bubs is?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12