Thread: Anything that worked for you?

Default Anything that worked for you?

Here's a question on behalf of my sister. She's a couple of weeks from her due date, and very big and uncomfortable. Does anyone know of something to help bring on labour? I know there are no sure-fire methods, but if you have something that you think helped, I'd love to hear them, so I can pass them along to her.
    Thanks!

There is an article here on the main site http://www.bellybelly.com.au/article...uction-methods taht you might print off and give to her, but these aren't guranteed to work either, so she might still have to wait it out, especially if she is still a few weeks away from her EDD

Thanks Sherie, I've forwarded that article to her. She knows that she might have to wait a few weeks yet, but she's not very tall, and that baby seems to be running out of room! She did go early with her first, so hopefully she won't have too long to wait for this one.

I tried everything possible......not sure if anything worked in the end....but Chelsea ended up coming 3 days before her due date.....LOL

Towards the end it gets hard and patience begins to wear thin....

All the best for your sister and her new bub on the way