Thread: Baby Gift Registry

bec81 Guest

Default Baby Gift Registry

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any stores preferably a larger chain of baby stores that may do a gift registry. We are getting married in 3 months and think it is a better idea to do a baby gift registry that a wedding one as we already have a house and everything we need.

I'm in Melbourne, so maybe Babyco??

Cheers

Bec

Hi Bec,
    I know that the Babies Galore has a gift registry, but I'm not sure if they are in Melbourne. I found this out by accident online just looking at products, so maybe you could try Babyco etc. online for details.
    Sorry I couldn't help more.

Myer or David Jones could probably adapt their wedding registers to suit a baby register. Otherwise, some individual baby stores should also be able to help you. Or possibly give you gift vouchers for your fav store.

bekissed Guest

hello! what about online? there are many baby shops there too.

Kids Central allow your guests to order online or go in store to purchase gifts.... I did that for my baby shower, mind you not all people used it.....
    Last edited by Phteven; October 24th, 2011 at 10:05 AM.

There is an online gift registry that if you explain to people they are not required to buy online but only mark it off as bought when they do purchase it that I think is a great idea. We used this for our baby shower.

It means you can place items from baby co., baby bunting, target, toys r us , whomever you like all on the one gift registry so you are restricted to one stores items.

You can place links on each item (as long as they have pictures of it online) so people know exactly what they are looking for in store.

Good Luck!!
    Last edited by Phteven; October 24th, 2011 at 10:05 AM. Reason: link

Baby Bunting have a gift registry i am pertty sure, i remember when i was PG with DD1 being in there and a woman was going NUTS and putting almost everything on the list, the most expensive cot, the most expensive pram 0 it was like x-mas for her
    If you were looking at doing a registry i'd suggest doing it at 1 place, most places will alloow people to basically just put money to your account and then you can choose what you want from your list or they purchase the smaller things and any $$ left you put towards bigger items IYKWIM.