Thread: Baby moving

Default Baby moving

Hi, Im on my 2nd pregnancy and Im at the stage where i feel fatter but am not showing, and my m/s has eased up. Basically I do not feel pregnant. Im just wondering when other mums started feeling their bubs moving. I've heard it's earlier the second time around. I just love the feeling and I really want it to start so I "feel" pregnant.
    Thing is with being at this stage, that the excitement has totally died down and Im kind of in limbo. I want some action!!!

I felt a flutter at 16 weeks then a proper movement at 18 weeks 4 days.

Kirsty77 Guest

I felt the odd flutter from about 16 weeks, but the first full on movement-kick I felt was at about 19-20 weeks.And since then she has been highly active!

I felt Lachlan move at 15wks (just twice but two huge kicks) it was the day before Kamerons 2nd birthday party.

Kameron I felt move at around 17wks and the movements i was feeling were confirmed at the u/sound at 18wks.

Love

I think I felt DD at about 26wk, but this one at about 16-18wks that I actually knew it was bubs!!!!

i am on my first pregnancy, and i only just felt the movement at 20w4d!! i was really getting worried because all the books said you will feel it between 17-19 weeks.

but now the kicks are happening all the time. Hope the little one starts for you soon!!

Linda

Lee-Ann Guest

I started to feel flutters with my third about 2 weeks ago, now I feel actual movement so I guess you could say that started at 16 weeks, but this is my third baby and it's not everyday which can play on my mind a bit, but I try not to worry about it.

I'm trying to remember with my second daughter I'm pretty sure I first started feeling movement at 16 weeks, but felt real kicks and lots of movement by 18 weeks.

Melody Guest

pretty much from 16 weeks it was 'game on' for me

Ok, this is good. Thank you everyone. I am hoping that by this time next week I will have movement!! I just hate this inbetween phase!! Mind you once Im near the end, I'll probably wish it was like this!!!

I'm on my first pg, and I haven't felt anything yet... Like you Meg, I'm really looking forward to feeling some 'flutters', or even some kicks!, because to date I haven't really felt pregnant either.

Bertie

It depends on where baby is laying & placenta etc is... As placenta could be cushioning the kicks.... With first baby, I honestly was petrified when everyone was asking me at 18wks if I could feel the kicks & I could not feel anything including flutters or butterflies as they called them... It was at my 25wks check up I cried tro OB about it & he explained baby was laying back & placenta in front, this baby is laying up front & placenta at back & I can see it roll over easily!!!! Felt proper kicks earlier etc... So don't panic or worry!!!!