Thread: Baby shower

Default Baby shower

Is it silly wanting a baby shower for my 3rd baby ?
    I've never had one before and was thinking of having one this time. So at least i can say i have had one LOL

I say go for it!! I didn't have one with my first, but am going to this time

Nope, I don't think it's silly at all! Definitely have one if you get the chance or want one...it is great fun and there are so many ways to do it...afternoon tea, a BBQ, picnic at the park etc. If you feel bad about having a "baby shower" then call it a "baby welcoming party" or a "end of pregnancy party" etc. Any excuse to get friends together is always great!!!

I had one with my second and not my first. I had two actually (one was thrown by someone else). I think it's a lovely idea for any baby. I'd go to someone's if it was there 2nd 3rd or 4th. It's a perfect time to celebrate. i think they should happen more often! xo

If you've never had one then I think it's normal to want one now.

I'm from the US and women there have a baby shower for every pregnancy. They even register for gifts at Target and baby stores so they can be sure to get what they want. I never thought about not having a shower for subesequent pregnancies so I say go for it!

Id say go for it. I was going to have one at the end of October, this is my first baby. But now im moving to Melbourne at the end of the month so i wont be able to have one

I say go for it too!

That's it then i am going to have one. Not sure when i might wait till my friend and her little girl come over from Adelaide for a visit in the New Year and just pray this time i don't get PE when she is due to come.

Go for it Michelle! You deserve it hun! Wish I could come over as well!

This is my third aswell and i am having a baby shower. I am having it in October tho. Just so it is not tied in with the stresses of christmas and new year.
    Have fun
    Jen

Firstbump Guest

I reckon - go for it.... Why not !!

Go for it! I never had a bridal shower so am hanging out to have a baby shower. I want to be made a fuss of for a change.