Thread: Baby Shower Stuff

Default Baby Shower Stuff

Hi all,

Does anyone know where to buy Baby Shower plates/balloons etc in Melbourne? Spotlight don't seem to have a lot of stuff - may Spartys.

But if anyone has seen any around Melbourne can you let me know?

Thanks heaps!

have you tried lombard's? also there is a massive party place opp Vic Markets that might have something...

hey guys, this is my first bubs so my brothers gf is dying to throw me a baby shower, but im not telling anyone the sex till its born... i cant workout why u would have a baby shower because noone would know what to buy?? anyone got any ideas of what is supposed to happen at one and how i can get around not telling the sex to everyone?

-loz

You don't have to know. At my baby shower, I didn't even know the the sex of bubs. We played lots of party games, and had afternoon tea, but we didn't buy anything special ourselves except for prizes (Crazy Clarks had some great things cheap we could use). With regards to gifts, all the baby clothes were unisex (white, yellow, green), I got given toys like a mobile or a rattle, and also lots of stuff like nappies & wipes.
    Everybody had a great afternoon, and when DD was born she could use everything.

I didnt know the sex of our bub when I had baby shower. People gave us yellow and white clothes, wraps, toys, nappies etc. I had yellow and purple and my "theme colours" for the decorations. It worked out well.

Alot of people buy the keepsake items ie: 1st tooth box, curl box, photo albums etc...