Thread: Backpain

maggie Guest

Default Backpain

Hi, i am 9weeks preg, and for the last 5days , i have had back pain on and off, this is really weird, as i am not one to get backpain.. I still get the odd twinge etc in the uterus area but i know that is just stretching and i have had no spotting during the pg. we had a scan at 8weeks, and the bubs was ok, good heart beat of 153, but should i be concerned with the back pain, our nxt obs appt isnt til nxt tues. how many people get back pain and all is ok???

Hi maggie

i have had back pain from day one with this pregnancy the doctors assured me it is just stretching and hormones relaxing everything i have also seen a pyshio and she said the same thing hope you start to feel better soon if you are concerned though don't hesitate to go in earlier just for some peace of mind

Hi Maggie

Your backpain is normal. Try not to worry hun

Hi Maggie

I also had lots of back pain when preg, and a lot of pelvic cramping. All was Fine.

I am having terrible terrible pelvic pain seriously brings a tear to my eye. I feel like all the weight in the world is pushing down on my poor pelvis. Any suggestions chicksters?