Thread: Bad dreams

sonsangel Guest

Default Bad dreams

Yesterday I had a really bad dream that woke me at 4am. It was of DH our son cameron and I. We went for a walk and stopped at a cafe for a cuppa. We let Cameron play and he disappeared around a corner for what felt like five or so minutes. Then we relised we couldn't hear him and to our horror he was face down in a half clam shell pool. People had seen him there and not done anything. :shock: I was calm enough to pull him out and resus him while people just watched and DH called the ambo's. I couldn't get back to sleep. Thank god it was just a dream.

This morning - dream number 2.
    I heard knocking at the door while sleeping and woke up answered it and it was 2 policeman to tell me Dh had a bad accident in the truck and he didn't make it. Not long after that the banging started again, I woke up and it was the stupid neighbour banging a hammer on wood at 4am, grrrrrrrrr. Who in the world would be banging a hammer at that hour?
    I am going over there today to tell them the actuall hours it is illegal to be making such noise at hours like this.

I remember having vivid bad dreams last time I was pregnant. But this time it has started very early.

sonia, thats horrible!

i hope it all goes away for you very soon.

perhaps try some relaxation techniques before going to sleep? im not sure if it will help but it wont hurt.

good luck hunny

Sonia,

I have vivid dreams too, and I have found that since pregnant they have only gotten more vivid and scarier. I can't watch anything yuk on TV, don't do movies that are anything past G and tune out to the news and the papers.

I've been having some nasty dreams lately too. They really get me fired up for a few hours and I'm stuffed the next day.
    One was so bad about Angus that I had to go and look at him at 2 in the morning to make sure it ws just a dream.
    Make sure you give DH a good snuggle. That always makes me feel better!

I have been having extremely strange dreams... they are yet to be scary, but thay are just a joke when i wake up and tell DH... he gets a good laugh atm...

Oh isn't it horrible the sort of dreams we have. I have had a few freaky ones that wake me & no matter what I do as soon as I close my eyes it starts up again.

Not scary but I had a weird dream last night that I was helping Britney Spears get away from the Paparizi. She was so upset that they wouldn't leave her alone & I was trying my hardest to get her to my car with out them following so I could get her safely away.
    It was so Detailed!

How vivid are they! They feel so real, it's awesome until things go wrong :shock:
    DH is having dreams too, about things happening to me - perhaps because he's more protective of me now?

I have found talking about bad dreams helps, I wake up DH for reassurance.

I haven't had scary dreams but definately vivid dreams since I've been PG. Before we knew Emerson was a boy I had a few dreams of giving birth to a boy and just the other night I dreamt I found out I was 2 months PG while being 7 months PG with Emerson... I was so upset because there would only be a few months between them LMAO!! Never mind the fact that its not medically possible. I find I dream about everyday things like the other day I coloured my hair and then read the thread about being PG and using hair dye. That night I dreamt that the colour had completely come out except in certain patches LMAO... I was so relieved when I woke up in the morning!

That's so horrible hun, but really weird that they both woke you at 4am??????

I used to get really strange ones too, but also they are so real like, so vivid, and haven't dreamt that clear since, weird isn't it?

Hope your dreams are a bit more pleasent tonight hun.

hi girls

Mine are not very scary, but the last coulple nights i had some strange ones, i never usually remember my dreams but this one i did.

I gave birth to a baby boy, and was wondering why so early(as im only 13+5 weeks), so after i gave birth i looked at the date and it was 28th july, that is our wedding anniverary. Still that would of meant i was only around 30 weeks pregnant, but i had a very healthy 9.5 pound bubs........10 weeks early!!! OMG thats weird.

chrissy :flower:

lucysmummie Guest

I think Its So weird having bad dreams and they feel TOO real!

I have had a bad dream everynight this weekend! and they are all about Dh and I getting a divorce or me giving birth to a baby girl and Dh not being in my life until the labour... weird! I always wake up crying but having Dh there to talk to at 3am is good...

Youl be ok... just try and think happy thought.. u neva know u might fly!!

sonsangel Guest

Awwwww, thanks girls.

I have been working today so haven't been able to get on till now. Wow, it's truley amazing how vivid our dreams are. I remember everything in colour and I was so calm getting Cameron out of that pool with him so limp. It was like I knew he was going to be alright or something.

My Dh leaves for work at 1:30am so he isn't home half the night. I wish he was for a cuddle and reassurance. Thats why that dream of the cops turning up at my door was real too it was still early morning and dark. :shock:

Last time I always dreamt of having a baby girl in my arms right through the pregnancy - even though we knew we were expecting a boy.