Thread: Bad Rash anybody !!!

Default Bad Rash anybody !!!

Hi guys (its long be warned)

I have gotten this rash under neath my arms. Its started out just a little rash that was a little red and a little itchy. NOW its very red and seems to flake skin off if I scratch it and its breaks out and then bleeds but the itch is horendous, to the point I could rip the skin apart and it stings . It has spread too everywhere under both arms. Looks sort of like the skin has burned. I put on some Triamcinolone ointment which my daughter uses for her bad dermatitis. It helped a little but it still won't go away. It looks disgusting. Its the itch I have never had anything so itchy in all my life, and its right in the actual arm pits and all round that area.

The other thing I have gotten, now very imbarresing so please bare with me guys, is little skin colored type warts. They are so tiny but a flesh color all around my breasts and under the arms as well. They came out of no where, never had them before. But there is heaps.

And I am so thirsty all day lonmg, dont know if that has anything to do with it but I would rather drink than eat.

Has anyone had the samething and is it all normal?

I don't see a midwife till 11th January.

Does anyone know if its just a normal part of pregnancy?

Thanks in advance!

Love and light,
    Soul aka Jay

hen i was preggers with Anneliese I used to have a really bad rash all over my tummy and under my boobs and down my side. I still get it when i wear certain bra's - maybe the rash it a reaction to something??

Wish i could help more... good luck

Thanks love I was just googling about it and it says it "Can" be a liver problem! Hm not sure! I hope I dont get GD again had it with last three kids!

Soul, the lumps are skin tags and quite common in pregnancy. Also with the Triamcinolone, try not to use it if you don't absolutely have to because it's a category C drug for pregnant women.

is that a cortesone cream??

~Natalie~ whats a category C drug for pregnant women? Sounds scary!

yep simone it is!

Category C means they haven't done enough testing in pg women to know if its safe or not. Don't stress about it, hun - just don't use it unless it's absolutely necessary or your Dr tells you to.

doesnt that mean you should only use it sparingly?? Just a guess...
    cortesone cram thins yur skin, i no when xander used it i used to put it on once a day for 2 days, then 2 days without using it.

Have you changed your soap/clothes/washing powder lately?? could be allergic reaction...

Soul, just double checked and I found that it's a category A if applied topically, which you did. It's a category C when it's inhaled for asthmatics. Sorry if I worried you for nothing