Thread: A beard?!!

Red face A beard?!!

OK, so for the last few weeks - actually since about Week 12, I've developed kind of blonde, hairy sideburns, that are growing down past my ears and down to my jawline. It seems really noticeable to me! :eek: And DH has been teasing me about it... is this a pregnancy thing or am I just getting hairy? Because the hair is so light, I know that other people probably can't see it, but it's so odd - sometimes it seems to be fluffier than usual... please tell me someone else has had this as well...

Hi Sasha

You poor thing! My sister grew a beard (was really light and I only noticed it when she pointed it out) when she was pg. She had a boy so she though it could have been from the testostorone (sp). It disappeared not long after she gave birth.

HTH

Julia

Its a prego thing hehehehe i posted a question coz i was getting a whitish Mo......

the girls just told me it is normal SWEET HUH.. my DP said to me one day - Youve got a Mo i was Like I HAVE NOT but i have heheheheheheh its not black thank god - but i can notice it more too - im scared to wax it off incase it grows back dark.....

Phew, don't feel quite so bad now!! I actually did wonder if it was because I was having a boy. That's a relief it goes away...

I hope it is because of that reason - i am hoping for a boy - but what ever comes is no real issue but i am getting more hair on my legs too.....

Sasha, you poor love! I constantly have to wax my mo (and legs, underarms, brow - the list goes on!!) but I was lucky - my hair was lessen during pregnancy. But it is back to normal now - grrrrrr

You could be like me and say you are growing it for MO-vember!! I reckon all us hairy chicks should recalim the mo - ROTFL!!!

I havent grown sideburns, but I have gotten more hair under my chin. Its so unsexy. My hair is brown, and my "beard" hair is more thick than my usual hair, plus it grows back so soon after I pluck it all out!
    I also have more hair on my tummy too!

ive got hair under my chin... nearly where my neck starts? does that make sense. prolly about week 12 was when it started getting darker.
    hubby says he only notices it caz i point it out, spose i dont walk around looking up so you wouldnt see it.
    my hair everywhere is growing faster too, except little hairs on my toes have fallen out? go figure!!!
    and yeah my belly a little too, but im trying to counteract that with blonding it in the sun.
    Dont do any hair removal caz it'll fall out about 3 months after you have your bubba... its hormonal...
    o and im having a girl!!! so dunno about that myth?
    sometimes its hard to feel pretty when your preego hey!!!
    LOL about MOvenber, i think girls should get more charity money for it