Thread: Beema Q & Steelcraft prams

maggie Guest

Default Beema Q & Steelcraft prams

Hi

My DH and i are tossing up on the 3 wheeler Beema Q Sparrow pram, and the Steelcraft Terrain, they are off similar price, The beema seems to be from babyco only(maybe there own pram) and has won awards in the choice mag. But we are not sure what way to go, any opinions if anyone has either of these prams. thanks

I have the Steelcraft Swivelrite Deluxe, which seems to be about the same price. I have never tried the Beema though there seems to be a lot of them around.

I haven't actually used mine for a baby yet (though today might be the day LOL) but it was the best I found. It came with all the accessories and was suited to what I wanted it for (running), though it doesn't fold down too crash hot - it does take up a lot of boot space. We had to have a trial run before we bought it to check it would fit.

Hi - here is a past discussion on the Beema Q
    http://www.bellybelly.com.au/forums/...ead.php?t=6308

We have the Beema Q but I haven't used it yet either.. Sorry.. It folds up reasonably well fits in the Pulsar boot ( not very big) but can't say much about using it out and about.. It comes with the boot cover and a tyre pump which is good...

maggie Guest

thanks guys for your help..

We have the swallow beema andhave been very happy with it. Its quite heavy and bulky in the boot, but it has been a great pram.

Thumbs up

Hi, I've got a Beema Q and love it. It's so easy to manover, fits a bit in the basket, has a pocket at the back...everything that I have needed. Plus it's great as the handle is adjustable - which is good if you're tall. We also go the bassinet that fitted in for when Kyla was extra small.

Hi there,

I have 3 friends with the Beema Q and love it! I would have also bought it but didnt fit in our boot of our car! I say go for it! Im not sure about the other one you mentioned. Did you look at the reviews on bub hub also?

Bel
    xxx