Thread: "Belly" photography

Default "Belly" photography

I wasn't sure where to post this but figured i'd try here first...
    I'm considering getting some proper photos done while i have my "belly" and I've found a local photographer who does a series of 3 photo shoots (1 during PG, 1 in the first 4-6 weeks of birth and then last shoot about 6-12 months of age) all for one price. The cost <$100 includes 1 x photo print.

I'm really looking for something similar, maybe just the 2 photo shoots of PG and early baby but to get photos included or high resolution ones on DVD for me to print. No point having the shoots done if it's going to cost an arm and a leg to actually get the photos.
    Has anyone had this done, or about to have this done, who can recommend??

I'm in Syd.
    I have enquired if my wedding photographer will do it but thought i'd ask around.

PM with specific details or recommendations..

I am actually looking for something very similar in Melbourne if anyone has any Vic recommendations!

(sorry snowchicky to leech on to your thread!)

I have a photographer that does both pregnancy and new born photos. If you look in my gallery you will see some of her pics. I am in Sydney too.

Do you have a friend with a good camera ?? I did some gorgeous pregnancy shots for my SIL when she was pregnant. Just takes a good imagination.