Thread: best ever trackies

Default best ever trackies

Ok..

Has anyone seen the Bonds Rolltop hipster Yoga (style) pants???

I found them at BigW the other week and I am living in mine at the moment???

They are not maternity pants but I have found them comfier than any of the maternity pants I tried.

They have a nice wide soft waist band and a piece that folds down over the band or can be folded up and comes right up to the b.button. Being hipster the band sits nice and low, below the belly.

Just thought I would let you girls know about them as they are soo nice to wear and cheaper than maternity ones (only like $24)

My SIL has been using them since the start of her pregnancy she too loves them! They are actually making maternity pants in similar styles now as I think the market has cottoned on to the comfort factor

*hugs*
    Cailin

Kirsty77 Guest

Hmmm I think I have a problem....I like my pants over my belly about half way up!Is that strange?!I acn't imagine wearing hipsters....it annoys me when my knickers are rolling down! #-o

Kirsty77 Guest

I feel rather embarrassed admitting this too, but I've had to migrate to granny type knickers!LOL but they are sooo comfortable!!

I have the bonds trackies you are talking about. My sister had them before i fell pregnant and had not worn them much and gave them to me a few months ago..... I love them. In fact so much that i wash and wear them all the time, im sure people think i have no other pants. Im with the girls that cant stand having any pressure over my belly, only underneath thank you very much. In fact this occured from around 7 weeks - any pressure on my belly brought on m/s!!

Custardtart Guest

I'm inbetween - I can't stand any pressure on my belly, but hipsters feel worse! I've found a great compromise at Kmart, the Georgi range of sleepwear has pyjama pants that look like tracksuit pants, and the waist is lovely and soft so there's no pressure. They come in four colours, grey, teal, plum and violet - and also fall under the $25 range. Finally! A use for Georgi Parker! (hehe)

Kerrie

LOL I bet that looks much better than DH's trackie daks! I lived in them for the last few weeks and thought I looked like the back of a bus!

hmmm. DP trackies are out for me, I am fitting into size 10 clothes now, with the belly and DP is a big build (like 6'2 and 105kg) so even at 4owks, i think DP's trackies will be too big, but the shirts will be handy

Candice my DH is 6'2" and 95kg. I'm a size 8 usually. You'll be surprised at the size of your belly. I could pull the waistband over my tum and the size of it would keep them from falling down. I'd never leave the house like that.

Yeah I guess so, Although DP doesn't own a single pair of trackies anyhow, All that was lost in the fire and being that we are only just coming into winter, we have not replaced his winter clothes yet. lol. wonder how long till he starts complaining about having nothing to wear

wow Sammi,

Just realised, we joined bb on the same day lol

Alright!