Thread: Best Preggy Tum pillow???

Question Best Preggy Tum pillow???

Hi Ladies

Well I'm not quite preggy enough to really need one yet, but I was reading a thread about a body pillow (different forum) and started to wonder if that was the best sort of preggy pillow?

I remember last PG I got by with a thin pillow under my tum and a fat pillow between my legs (I'm a side sleeper) but had to constantly shuffle and adjust them all night long. My friend had this triangular wedge shaped one for her tum that she loved. So...

What's the best sort of preggy tummy pillow?

I used a Dentons pg pillow under my tum which was great - it is small enough not to annoy DH, which was a bonus (unlike the 2 other huge pillows I slept with LOL!!

What does it look like and how did you get it?!

Taia's Mum Guest

I have a wedge pillow! It really helped till about 34weeks when my tummy was too big for the wedge to fit comfortably. Now I just sleep with a pillow between my legs!

Maryden if you go to Dentons.com.au and look under the specialty range they are under the speciality range - you can buy them on line (about $36). They are about 30cm by 20cm and are dished out on one side to wedge under your belly - sounds a bit like Natty's pillow. They are great until your belly becomes self supporting.

Fletch LOL about DH stealing your pillow!!

I used a pg wedge pillow from Spotlight and it was a godsend, i lent it to a friend who absolutely loved it too. It was $30.

Marydean - I have a belly wedge my husband got it from a Company called Starwell you can buy their products everywhere ie Pillow Talk. I found it excellent when I was pg with my twins.

Thanks Roryrory for pointing me in the right direction, I had googled it but their metadata mustn't be very good! I guess that's a pretty reasonable cost too, for the sake of a good night's sleep.

I'm a bit torn though, I soooo wanted a wedgie one last time BUT DH is going away for a few months so that increases the argument in favour a nice big body pillow to snuggle against in the meantime. Maybe I'll have to get one of each... LOL!

I will have both next pg - I had the wedge and two other pillows with Flynn but think a wedge and body pillow is the WTG!