Thread: BH already?

Default BH already?

I've been feeling BH contractions now for about 5 or 6 weeks, and I can't remember if I felt them this early last time, or perhaps I wasn't aware of them because I didn't really know what they were? Is it normal to get them all the way through?

tia

yeah.. I had BH from about 16 weeks onwards and thought it was one of the girls pushing their but out against my tummy..It wasnt til we started antenatal classes that we were told they were BH..One of the other girls having a singleton also had lots of BH from 20 weeks on...

Hi Sasha,

I got mine really early but didn't realise that's what they were until someone totally explained what they felt like to me. I had them regularly throughout my pregnancy but they weren't uncomfortable like towards the end of pregnancy....probably cos my uterus and bub weren't that big early on....

Thanks - I remember them last time, and I also didn't find them uncomfortable until really late in the pregnancy. Right now, they just feel a bit funny Heard the heartbeat yesterday on the doppler at the FBC and everything seems fine, so that makes me feel better too.