Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The 'BIG' question....boobs.

Default The 'BIG' question....boobs.

OK ladies,

I was looking at my reflection in the car window today and thought woah...in my stretchy singlets my boobs are already HUGE!! (14-16D - DD)

And i was then horrified at the thought that they are only going to get bigger!!!

My friend at work ended up having to order a maternity bra in a size G!! :shock:

Does everyone's boobs get bigger....or is it like everything else with pregnancy and depends on the individual??

Do tell!

Kirsty77 Guest

OMG!I'm sooooo jealous!!Yep it depends on the individual as I'm a b cup 8-[ and my boobs hardly got bigger at all!!NO FAIR!I wanted boobs for a change!! :smt022 I only went up to a c cup! :shock:

yep everytime i only go from a B to a C. but that seems big to me as i cant usually see them in my line of vision so i feel very big when i can!

Same here...I only go to a C cup...I went to my appt with the Ob the other day and said to DH" look I finally have a cleavage!" \/

mooshie Guest

hi chrissy

before babies i was a nice comfortable 12c - since having children i am now a 14d - my back is sooooooo much bigger and my bb's are no way near as "perky" it sort of matches my lovely stretch marks on my belly lol but arhh i guess that's what happens to most of us lol.

anyway when i was prg with lani i went from a 14d to a 16dd - and when i started bf my bb's were spilling out of the 16dd but after a few weeks went down a little.

once my child bearing days are over i am planning on my 40th to have a little reduction and lift and also a tummy tuck - that will be my present

My boobs went from a B or C depending on the make to a C or D. DH's really charming way of putting it was "you used to have little princess tits but now you've got big mama boobs" #-o :-s
    Tulip, a lot of women find that while they are pregnant the most comfy options are sports bras or maternity bras. There is an article about Maternity Bra's and Pregnancy on the Belly Belly main site that you might find useful.

Pietta Guest

Lmao Mooshie!!

I went from a nice perky size 16b to a horrible stretchy size 18c LOL

With DS i was a size 14 and went from a 14D to a 14E, after bf him for 9 months i got down to a 12C and a size 12 (YAY for me as i was sick of big heavy bb's) Then over the 3 years or so my bb's slowly climed back to a 12D or in some brands 12DD. I am now wearing a 14E maternity bra and have now for about 2-3 months as the 12C mat one from at the end of bf DS only lasted to about Oct. There is still a bit of room as i allowed for my milk but i pray to god they don't get bigger than that 8-[

My bbs did get bigger but not really big. I went from a B cup to a C cup too.

My BB`s went from a small size B cup to a C cup but now they are back down to a B cup and I`m still breastfeeding and 10 weeks pregnant.

I was the exact same size as you, and so scared about how big they'd get. I ended up fitting in 16D maternity (I found they're all different, some 16D wouldn't cover half my boob), but I got a bra at Kmart. I also tried to hide them with baggy tops, just wasn't feeling too confident and because my tummy never got big, EVERYONE commented on my boobs. Is worse now, I have no tummy, but big boobs, however it's been a month and they're coming down. The good part is, after last DD my boobs shrunk, so up until pregnancy this time I was about a 12-14C or D. Depending on bra. So you may find (and I know it seems far away) that after the birth, afew months later, you'll have smaller bb's than ever!!!!!!!!(I am not sure how you feel, but for me Im EXCITED at that thought!!) xoxo

Fee Guest

My boobs haven't really grown much at all – a tiny bit but nothing major. I haven't changed bra size or anything.

*Yvette* Guest

I am normally a modest 12B. Atm with feeding twins I'm an 18C in the brand of nursing bra I prefer (Joanne, from Best & Less, very soft & comfy as I wear them 24hrs), but the size difference is enormous. I could probably go a bit bigger size as the cleavage is a little uncomfortable, especially in this heat. I could do with some separation.

I have the biggest boobs in the universe & I can hardly stand up straight, lol. But I know I will go back to my nice little B cup after my babies are weaned.

I tend to need at least 2 sizes to get me through a pregnancy and then through lactation. In late pg & early feeding you're huge, then when they start solids you go back to the smaller size you bought in earlier pg.

And I reckon you need at least 4 in each size, as you're always wearing them and always washing them.

DoubleK Guest

I am normally a 14B, but i have noticed lately that my bras just dont fit like they used to!! i bought a 14C and it fits perfect!

they feel just enormous though! im assuming they will get bigger as time goes by!

Seems like everyone is different. My bbs started getting bigger almost straight away and I went from my normal 12B to a 12C by the end of the first trimester. Underwire was uncomfortable very quickly too. I thought 12C might last, but by 22 weeks even they were uncomfortable and I've gone up to a 12D. I suspect I should have been trying on 12DD and will need those soon, but was too distressed about how big these things are going to get by the end of my pg, let alone while I'm feeding!!

Oh, and it isn't just the expanding bbs, how about the nipple spread???!!

LOL Jennifer - I have the hugest, hugest nipples!!!! I can't imagine a little baby trying to feed from them!! I've gone from a C cup to a D cup so far. Not minding the extra cleavage though I try not to wear underwire bras as they are really uncomfortable!!

Lea & Jennifer...
    I have the HUGEST, DARKEST nipples god ever created....
    They are the size of dinner plates :shock:

I still remember the nurse saying "Get as much nipple as you can into bubba's mouth, I just stared :shock: & said, I need a kid with a flip top lid to get a quarter of this nipple in, she smiled & said, Your right & proceeded to squeeze them all up & shove it in...!

With DD#1 I was a 12c/d & prior to having her I was in 12G, let alone milk coming in!!!

With DD#2, I was a 12C & am in 12DD now, I was just before haing her & through first month of breastfeeding in a 12e/f...

they are just so damned ugly now, aint nothing attractive about them....
    I am worried when I stop feeding, what will they look like then?

Lee-Ann Guest

My little bb's got bigger but I still fit in a B cup, I've always worn a B cup although I'm probably smaller and even breastfeeding I can still fit in my regular bras, so I guess it depends on the person.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast