Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bleeding & Scared @ 5wks

Default Bleeding & Scared @ 5wks

Hi, I haven't been on this site for almost 2yrs... since conceiving my son.....
    but now I'm back, I;m so upset and didnt know where to turn to, so i thought of all the fantastic members on bb.

I found out on Sat morning that i amm pregnant, and was completely over the moon, we've been trying for 6 months.
    Went to the Dr's yesterday morning, she sent me for blood tests to confirm everything, but told me that i am due mid Feb 09 and i will be 5 wks on Wednesday (tomorrow).
    Everything was fine till yesterday at 1.30pm i went to the loo and found some spotting, so i called my Dr and she said that as long as there is no pains and it doesn't get any heavier it should be ok and it quite common. also told me to call her if it got heavier or pains to call her back.
    over the afternoon and evening it was still just spotting and no pain, but i started getting upset, thinking the worst and telling my DH that our baby was gone.
    (i think i was freaking more because my first pregnancy with my son was excellent, it was just like a text book)..

this morning was when things turned worse, i woke up and went straight to the loo to see if there was anything on my liner (sorry tmi),
    and then clear thin blood just started streaming out, into the loo...
    i started bawling, called my dr, she said that it most likely sounds like i am misscarrying, and we have to wait to get the blood test results from yesterday, they should be in today, if my levels are still up i will repeat the tests tomorrow morning, but if they are 0 then its definately gone.
    So I've been laying on my lounge since first thing this morning anxiously waiting for 2.45pm when i can call for my results, i did have pains on my left side this morning but not for long and they were bearable.
    the only time i have left the lounge has been to go to the loo 2 times and each time i have lost blood in the loo.

So my question to all is, do u think i am definately misscarrying or do u think i can still be carrying the baby...
    i'm so worried and comfused...
    sorry it so long everyone, i appreciate ur time..
    Jenny

hi jenny,
    welcome back and so sorry that it is under such circumstances.
    Dont give up hope, I know it all sounds bad, and if I were you i would be preparing for the worst (as hard as that is....) but one never knows with these things, I really hope for you that all is well.
    I wish the clock would tick a bit faster for you.
    take care of yourself today, dont forget to post, we are here for you when and if you need it.
    xxx

I just wanted to wish you the best of luck

thank you to both of u, i will def update when i know whats happening.
    i'm just hoping a praying that the baby is sticking!!!

sorry forgot about these

WannaBMum,

Sweety, hang in there hun until you know your results for sure. I had two episodes of bleeding with DD's pregnancy and she turned out just fine. Wishing you have a sticky little fighter.

Lisa xx

I don't think anyone can say what is happening until you get results but I bled with my DD - for about 3 weeks and some days it was quite heavy and I thought for sure I was miscarrying so just wanted you to know it could be okay.

Thinking of you today as you wait for your results. Sending you heaps and heaps and heaps of sticky vibes.

thinking of you today & wanted to send loads of hugs your way

I did post in your other thread but I will in this one too...

Thinking of you by now I am sure you know the out come

fingers crossed for some great BT results.

Hi all,
    thanks u all so very much for the messages, it really means alot to me...
    I spoke to my Dr this arvo re yesterdays blood tests, she said my levels were 12, and thats very low...
    More than likely it means that things were already going wrong in the morning when i had the blood taken, although there is a small chance that all is ok.
    So now tomorrow morning I'm going to have more blood tests and i have to wait to get those results, if the numbers are higher it means that my little one is sticking around (and thats what i''m praying for).

However I'm still bleeding when i go to the loo, so i'm kinda coming to terms with the fact that i have lost my baby....

So i will keep u posted and once again i thank you all very much for the kind words and support.

Jenny

sending you a big hug

good luck with the tests tomorrow, you just never know......

Welcome back. Glad you thought of us.
    I'm hoping for you that things go the way you want tomorrow.

I am still holding out hope that this is a sticky one for you

Thanks again all,
    I'm getting ready to go for the blood tests now :-(

I've read all ur messages to my husband and both of us were overwhelmed with the support from u all (although i am a complete stranger to u all)....
    It's just great to know that ppl are thinking of me, especially since we have only told my parents and sister whats happening.

ta again and i'll update when i know more
    p.s I'm feeling a lil more hopeful today as the bleeding has almost stopped now.

The very Best of luck today :goodluck2:

that all turns out ok

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast