Thread: Blood test results!

tinka Guest

Default Blood test results!

Why is that when you we have trouble TTC, once you finally do you think your pregnancy is doomed....
    I have been quite the worry wort over the past few weeks and I was really nervous about half an hour ago when I was walking to my GPs office to get my BT results. He did a whole host of tests so I have everything to give my OB at my first appointment next week.

Anyway there was good news I think. My rubella immunization is fine and my HCG level is 136300. Does this sound right??? I also had other stuff like Hep and HIV and Syphillis and that was negative too thank goodness

Oh and I found out my blood type...probably should have known this before but I didnt. Its O positive. Is this a common one???

Thanks Gals,
    Tink x

Tinka, there is a beta/HCG data base for early pg google the beta base (I think). I think a little bit of worry is only natural. Best of luck, and congratulations. (I think o+ve is common, what is your DP blood type re opposing rhesus factors?}

Hi Tinka,

I'm not sure about the levels etc yet either myself, but I just wanted to say that I am feeling the same at the moment. We worry so much about trying to get pregnant and then when it finally happens we are scared something is going to go wrong. I want it to hurry up so I feel a bit more relaxed!

goldilocks Guest

Hey Tink! Congratulations on your great results O+ is the most common blood group, something like 40% of the population have it. So I guess it's a good one to have! LOL

And yes, the worry is completely normal. I've been a major worry wart since becoming pg. Just hanging out for the 12 week scan and that everything is ok! Hopefully you can stop worrying now and start enjoying your pg

Love
    Goldilocks
    -xxxooo-

Congratulations on your pregnancy!!
    I fell pregnant while on the pill and still worried that something would go wrong.. still do even now! Yay for O+.. im O+ too. Yeh 40% supposibly. As hard as it is.. just try and stay positive.. theres no reason why because you had trouble TTC that you cant have a perfect pregnancy and beautiful baby