Thread: boobs that bothers u?

angi_wee Guest

Default boobs that bothers u?

hi belly mummys...

do u have boobs that bothers u b4 during or even aft pregnancy?

pls share ur stories...

thx & take care =)

Well, mine used to bother me in that they would get really sensitive during pg. Now they sort of bother me because they have stayed at a DD cup (which some women would be pleased about) so I had to buy more bras.

Gigi is offline BellyBelly Life Member - Love all your MCN friends
    Add Gigi on Facebook

whether it's the up and down issue with weight pre-pg, or being pregnant, it really annoys me how much it costs to outfit yourself in bras every single time you change size. Any other clothing i can buy 2nd hand, but not underwear.

Other people say you only buy a maternity bra at four months, i have needed one desperately since six weeks, and now at 15 weeks, i am climbing the walls for a sleep bra. I have only gone up one cup size, and don't look huge to others when i'm dressed, it's the sensitivity/discomfort that changed so much.

I went from a full, perky (fake looking A1 boobies) C cup to a G cup with DD#1, that was before my milk came in... From then on they have been a pair of mens walking socks with kiwi fruit in the bottom....
    Then preg with #2, they got huge again I was in a F cup & still now (breast feeding this time) I am in a DD, but hey they really are only there to servbe a purpose which is to feed my babies, I dont care if they fall off after I have fed #3 & decided I dont wnat anymore kids...
    Just saggy skin with a nipple & I really dont care, or am not at all fussed by them... Dh doesnt seem to care if they are dragging on the florr either!!! PMSL!

I am 17 weeks thankfully I have managed to stay in same bra for now, but had to buy a extender as I am now with extender clipping them up 2 inches wider *shaking head*

mind you the cups do fit a lot better

Emma check out blestbras.com.au i think thats the link otherwise search for blest bras they are a online company i beleive they sellto NZ too, and they have nice bras reasonable prices and great sizes

The thing that bugs me about mine is when I lie on my side & DS pushes up off the bed on his elbows & has my nipple between his elbow & the bed!!

YES! My boobs have grown that big that when lying on my side to sleep i have to have a cushion inbetween my arm and my boobs otherwise its uncomfortable and my boobs get sore from my arm resting on them!