Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bounty Baby Bags - Magazine

Fruitwood Guest

Default Bounty Baby Bags - Magazine

Hi, it's been a little while since I received my first bounty baby bag but I remembered that it included a really good magazine which retailed for around $9.95 which had pages full of baby things and which was recommended and the prices. Can anyone please tell me the name of this magazine. I've been trying to get one from the newsagency lol but they need the exact name to be able to order it in for me.

Thanks for the help
    Sharon

Shopping for Baby?

Yep, that's the name of it Danni. The only other one is the Mother & Baby....!

Fire Fly Guest

I got ripped off this time, i didnt even get a Bounty Bag . I think at my first M/W app ill be asking why.
    Ive only ever recieved one at booking into the hospital to. But now i know that you are supposed to get one at the birth of the bub and another one you can get from Target :mad: WHERE WAS I WHEN THEY HANDED THEM OUT!!!

Fruitwood Guest

Shopping For Baby, that's it. Thanks for the help. Hopefully I'll be able to get a new copy.

I have been given 3 bounty bags ha ha.. first one when I was visiting a friend in hospital that had just had a baby.. they were trying to recruit me, and there was a huge bar of chocolate in this one. Two more from my antenatal centre and I'm not complaining as here are lots of good samples and stuff. Sharon let me know if you cant get one and I will have a look around for one here and post it to you

What's a bounty baby bag?!? ROFL

Celsie. xoxox

mine had choccy in it yummm, i wander if i can get another one with choccy in it, maybe the one at birth u should get 2 blocks? hehe, last time the one u get at birth was sitting in the baby's crib, and i got a box when i went to target i think if i remember properly.. looking fwd to getting them again

Sorry Lesley you don't get chocolate in the birth one i was given that one when i was staying in hospital i think the m/w felt sorry for me reading the same magazines.

Fire Fly when i had Alex is didn't get the second bounty bag.

I didn't get one at my 18 wk scan NO CHOCOLATE!! Now someone has to paaaaaaaaaay...rofl. Hmmm have appt tomorrow so maybe I should mention it...ahahahah...although it's with OB so hopefully has a sense of humour like m/w did.

yeah i didnt think there would be but i still reckon there should be lol

Debbie Lee Guest

It wasn't the "Nappy Bag Book" was it? I got one at last year's Baby Expo...tis a good book.

We didn't get bounty bags at Geelong Hospital (they don't want to appear to be supporting specific products, iykwim?). I wonder if they have them at Hamilton Hospital?? hmmm

I got a lot of pieces of paper and some Rennie tablets but no chocolate! They must be listening to customer feedback these days.

Debbie, I didn't get anything either until my first birth class at the hospital and that was pretty far along. Almost everyone I know whether public or private seems to get the Bounty Bag. I thought it looked like some kind of government thing but with private sponsorship. Target is quite heavily involved with Bounty, obviously as their information is pretty prominent. I've never actually researched the origins of the Bounty Bag. Could be interesting.

I didn`t receive any bounty bags with Adrian, when I enquired as to why I was told the Hospital is a baby friendly hospital

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL... so the bounty bags aren't baby friendly??

Dee, my hospital is a baby friendly hospital and they do bounty bags?!

Awww I havent gotten one yet! I hope I get one at our labour & birth class thing. I feel like I'm missing out.

I GOT THE CHOCOLATE heheheh it was the first thing i noticed and showed DP heheheheh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast