Thread: Boy Bump or Girl Bump?

Default Boy Bump or Girl Bump?

OK.....I want to test some theories that I have heard.....
    Boy....All out in front? Dont put on much weight...
    Girl....Round and to the sides? Put on extra weight....

When Preg with DS I was all out in front with no weight on hips....Looked like a basket ball but pointy LOL....

What shape were you and what did you have?

(Ok Im a little bored/tired, and should go to bed LOL)

SiL had a "boy" bump and had a girl. My mum had two "boy" bumps and had two girls. I have a "boy" bump (still have waist, ribs and hips) and have a... well, we're not too sure, I'm hoping for a boy or a girl.

I had a boy bump but had a girl

Lol...I had a boy bump and had a boy..not sure about this one yet - haven't done much in the weight dept and not far enough along to test the theory.

Friend of mine had a girl bump and had a girl and a guy I was speaking to yesterday had a girl and his wife had a girl bump.

My first pg, I was pretty small & bump was evenly spread. I didn't put on a massive amount of weight but was told your arse gets bigger with boys & I think mine did. It was a boy.
    2nd Pg, I put on alot more weight, my arse got big again & it was a boy.
    3rd I haven't put on a big deal of weight & don't think my arse got bigger & its a girl.

But also you should note that there was a noticable difference in the level of exercise I did with each pg & I think that had more to do with how I carried & the extra weight that I did or did not put on.

If you look at my ticker, I am all out the front too & its a girl

I had an obvious girl bump and had a girl, and my sis had an obvious boy bump and had a boy
    we guessed with her by 8 weeks!

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

1# had a boy bump, got a boy...had no morning sickness
    2# had a girl bump, got a girl...had morning sickness
    The wedding ring test also worked both times and quite a few of the old wives tales.
    Google (pregnancy old wives tales...and take the test)

I have carried all 4 of my babies exactly the same way.... I was bigger with James then I was with Madeleine... same kinda bump though...he was a bigger baby also... and I am carrying this baby the same too.

With my first i had such a "boy bump" that throughout my pregnancy not one person guessed girl - everyone, family, strangers etc guessed BOY. I was the only one who thought it was a girl - I was wrong LOL!

Only early days so who knows how ill carry this one but i think boy and everyone thinks girl - wonder if ill be right this time??

Both me and my sister had the supposed 'boy bump' - all out front basket ball look - from behind you could not tell we were preg and we didn't put weight on anywhere else. We both had terrible m/s and we both had GIRLS. I also did the wedding ring test and it said i was having a girl....and i have a sneaking suspicion due to shape, weight, m/s and ring test that i'm having another girl Will let you know in a few weeks if i'm right again

I carried both the same & had 2 girls, mind you I had numerous older women from all over the globe touch my tummy etc & about 70% said I was having a boy with my last one!
    I dont believe in ot though, so maybe that's why it doesnt work for me???

My friend is 28wks with her 4th & is carrying weight all over, has no waist & it is a Boy....

In the end, I guess, it will be one or the other...

We're not telling anyone IRL apart from close family, so it's hilarious how everyone has these theories about what we're having, I just laugh and say, 'you'll see in a few months!'

Agree about the exercise - my sister got big with both pregnancies, and she's had a boy and a girl.

Well for my pregnancy with Jesse i was all out the front and didnt put on too much weight.. so boy bump it was for me with my boy

#1 i had a boy bump but put on heaps of weight and had a girl.
    #2 i also had a boy bump but didn't put on much weight and had a boy.

I was told i'll always carry out front because i have such a short torso.